Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

14 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Correct

Hart will piss the SPFL... he's going to be facing forwards of the standard of Nicky Clark and Danny Mullen most weeks, not Kane and Salah. 

He could play with a broken arm and still be one of the top keepers in the SPFL. 

Seem to remember a lot of people saying similar about Shane Duffy and Joey Barton. Turns out...neither were very good goalkeepers. Or something. 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Dont know if anyone else agrees but I had a discussion with son 2  ( love Blur) about who was the better keeper Hart or Alan McGregor. He thinks Hart but I am reluctantly of the opinion that McGregor is a far better keeper. 

My son used to like Hart when he was younger. Told him he’s signed for Celtic and he replied “but he’s not good anymore”

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Dont know if anyone else agrees but I had a discussion with son 2  ( love Blur) about who was the better keeper Hart or Alan McGregor. He thinks Hart but I am reluctantly of the opinion that McGregor is a far better keeper. 

I reluctantly agrees a well. He may well be a cretinous sub human piece of rapist shit, but he is a very decent keeper. I  hate myself a little for  saying so such is my utter contempt for him as a person. 

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Couldn’t be that reluctant an opinion, otherwise you would have said Hart.

hun

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Bizarre.

The very same time I read this post, Song 2 came on over tannoy at half time break at AEK Arena.

Spooky. :wtf:

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Grip min

boys a beaut. Sooner he dies the better 

• Upvote 1