Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

21 minutes ago, Roberto said:

This is what bothers me most about it all.

Huns using it to attack Tim cunts on a constant basis. 'Cover up, paedophile fc' etc etc. Which they are.... but the huns have their own closet full of cases of touching kids as well and it's been swept away.

Why the fuck aren't they taken to task as well? 

Hun directors were asked about it a few years back and replied, that was the old club!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Hun directors were asked about it a few years back and replied, that was the old club!!

Indeed, I recall this BUT it's a shambles that they've never been taken to task over it themselves.

Seems to have just disappeared.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, NEM said:

Explains why they’ve been hoarding cash. Hearing rumours it could be as high as £50-60 million 🤞 

You’d have to think they’ll have some kind of insurance policy against this? Plus, they will appeal, meaning it will take years for the victims to get recompensed 

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You’d have to think they’ll have some kind of insurance policy against this? Plus, they will appeal, meaning it will take years for the victims to get recompensed 

It’s an out of court settlement. They certainly won’t be appealing and I’m not sure if such an insurance policy exists?

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Which insurance company is going to insure for that especially given the tims well known history?

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Most insurance policies don’t include provisions for ‘acts of god’

• Haha 4