Aberdeen's Worst Xi

3 goals in 10 games makes him prolific v some of the others that have been mentioned

well aye i suppose ur right in that sense. folk like blaha, wright and magennis were/are so incredibly worse than him that theyd make the worst XI well before him., so i suppose we could remove him for selection haha

On Payne and Muirhead - I don't think I would ever put them in my worst XI as they were promising youngsters who never developed into anything more than that.

On Leon Mike - I won't argue about him being shite, but I'd always be hard pushed to put him into a team down to one 45 minute performance. Zero's last game for us at Dens, he got hooked at half time after 45 minutes of flouncing, complaining and diving. We were 2-0. Leon Mike came on for him at half time and completely changed the game. I honestly thought we'd signed a gem that day.

On Payne and Muirhead - I don't think I would ever put them in my worst XI as they were promising youngsters who never developed into anything more than that.

On Leon Mike - I won't argue about him being shite, but I'd always be hard pushed to put him into a team down to one 45 minute performance. Zero's last game for us at Dens, he got hooked at half time after 45 minutes of flouncing, complaining and diving. We were 2-0. Leon Mike came on for him at half time and completely changed the game. I honestly thought we'd signed a gem that day.