Cricket

53 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

England potentially being fucked over by the weather is rather funny 

Happens, the sad thing is, how Aus have quite clearly played for a draw and some of their players praying for the rain is rather, none of their old players would even let the rain cross their minds, they'd be setting out to win the match.

4 hours ago, minijc said:

Happens, the sad thing is, how Aus have quite clearly played for a draw and some of their players praying for the rain is rather, none of their old players would even let the rain cross their minds, they'd be setting out to win the match.

That's right, you refer to the Nigels cricket team as  'our boys' don't you?  Wanker.

On 7/23/2023 at 12:32 AM, maryhilldon said:

That's right, you refer to the Nigels cricket team as  'our boys' don't you?  Wanker.

I believe that Scottish people often support England in cricket, and sensible people are relaxed about this. I learned that on this site many years ago.

1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

I believe that Scottish people often support England in cricket, and sensible people are relaxed about this. I learned that on this site many years ago.

I don't really get the big deal about, if/when Scotland play England in a one day or T20 I'd support Scotland, Scotland don't compete in tests so again, I don't see the problem.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
14 hours ago, alscotoz said:

What a great game of cricket 

Both games were by all accounts, i've not watched a ball bowled, can't be asked these days and don't have Sky or TNT.

Windies finally get a win over there and very surprised with the result in India(especially after the first innings).

On 7/24/2023 at 11:28 AM, alscotoz said:

Fuck the English. That's all.

Hope you only mean the team.