Aberdeen Soccer Casuals - Where/who Are You Now?

Scrumpy

Muirheid? - I believe he is still going to games? Last time I saw him he was legging it from some Weegies just outside Queen Street station circa.... 1990-91?? To be fair ASC were outnumbered about 10 to 1 and the air was full of Irn Bru bottles. I didn't get involved but would have if needed. Just observed. He had also been nicked a few times, was probably trying to avoid jail and wasn't the only one to take a back seat. This was the case for a lot of lads late 80s, early 90s. Wanted to put the central belt scum in their place but didn't cos of the cops and the imminent prospect of jail.

I helped my journeyman with a homer at Hewitts house in Cairncry when i was an apprentice.

I can clearly remember his wife being a horror.

Doug Rougvie cut my grass once - drunk some beers with him on a hot summer's day. His wife ran some gardening company and he would step in to cut grass when they were short staffed. Brilliant down-to-earth bloke. Never spoke about his achievements. Top, top bloke.

Other guys worth a mention : 'Mental' Ricky Robertson from Kincorth. Got his heid kicked in by some skinhead twat (from Hilton apparently) and his mate (cowardly shitbag) after an argument one Friday night in The Grill (old geezer gets up to go to the bogs, gets tripped up by skinhead cunt, Ricky tells him he's out of order, argument ensues and they both go outside, but his mate also appears and they both kick the fuck out of Ricky. Operation to save his life and head/face plates required. Ricky married Lynn Aden - is he still on the go? Would like to get in touch with Ricky if he is still around....

Other guys worth a mention : 'Mental' Ricky Robertson from Kincorth. Got his heid kicked in by some skinhead twat (from Hilton apparently) and his mate (cowardly shitbag) after an argument one Friday night in The Grill (old geezer gets up to go to the bogs, gets tripped up by skinhead cunt, Ricky tells him he's out of order, argument ensues and they both go outside, but his mate also appears and they both kick the fuck out of Ricky. Operation to save his life and head/face plates required. Ricky married Lynn Aden - is he still on the go? Would like to get in touch with Ricky if he is still around....

To apologise?

Soccer Tilly had a good reputation too, Shinner and that lot. Not sure if Chesser was Soccer Tilly or not but he hung about with them, is Chesser still on the go? Was in court with him after a Celtic game when he borrowed some money off me. 30 or so years later still owes me.....cunt

AyeChessers still on the go. Had a pint with him a month ago.

Print field he was from. Good lad

Doug Rougvie cut my grass once - drunk some beers with him on a hot summer's day. His wife ran some gardening company and he would step in to cut grass when they were short staffed. Brilliant down-to-earth bloke. Never spoke about his achievements. Top, top bloke.

Rougvie's mum was a cleaner in the school my Dad taught at. She brought his European cup winners cup medal in for people to look at.

Doug Rougvie is still in the area from time to time.

Sheddocksley way but he doesn't stay often in that hoose - always away, someone said he works offshore?

I work with his daughter, he mainly stays in Dubai has a cushty job out there. His daughter is pretty sound.

If you are the person in your pic, I'm sure I do recognise you but not from drinking in Spiders.

If it ain't you and it's some form of gay popstar, it looks remarkably like someone in Aiberdeen. I'm nae saying you'e gay by the way, just to put that out there - but I know what you tricksters are like with your funnnnnnais.

Yeah it's me, I'll get you a pint next time I see you now that I know what you look like. We can discuss how big the gap in Bluto's front teeth is. Beaut

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh yes, soapbox.

Me and him are very similar in our rants on Facebook, although I've been relatively subdued with mine lately - but did have a good een on Monday regarding folk uploading pictures of their salads on a Monday and think they are some form of Gordon Ramsay. Cunts.

I've nae seen Top Cat for a while, used to drink with him from time to time.

Haha Jesus nae another one!

He is in good health now although last Friday in the Masada Mobby got him bingoed, think he fell asleep in Wild Boar actually. Top boy, shite drinker!

I know what you mean regarding food. I have this bird on Instagram who posts every meal she makes saying #respectyourbody etc. The rest of her pictures are her in her underwear in some backstreet glamour shots! Yeah respect indeed. Birds min.

He is in good health now although last Friday in the Masada Mobby got him bingoed, think he fell asleep in Wild Boar actually. Top boy, shite drinker!

I know what you mean regarding food. I have this bird on Instagram who posts every meal she makes saying #respectyourbody etc. The rest of her pictures are her in her underwear in some backstreet glamour shots! Yeah respect indeed. Birds min.

A link to this bird would be nice. Speak to me under the floodlight tomorrow.

I did see pictures of Top Cat and mobby on Facers actually.

Weirdly, the last time I seen him he was blootered and has no recollection of seeing me...it was only 8 o clock or roughly around that time.

Also woke up in my spare bedroom (nope not with me) and has no recollection of why he came back to mine - just thought after a drinking sesh, fuck it - back to Balmedie. Wish i'd raped him now when I thought about it...(nae really).

Haha standard, quite believe it! Think I'll go and provoke him now on Facebook to get him going. Watch this space.

Goes without saying this link shall be passed between the infamous Dingwall five. :cool:

Fuck knows what Instagram is though.

She's a dirty, I've porked her a few times. Boof I won't be there tomorrow, I'll PM you the link ;) Instagram is the new Facebook without all the mums and soppy pictures. Granted it's a lot of folk posting pictures of their fucking dinner but there is a few hidden gems on it :)

Hah, ok then. I can not confirm, or deny, his casualness, but I can definitely throw doubt on his allegiance to Aberdeen FC.....

Do tell...

Played against Rougvie in the now defunct Hydrasun 7's.

He was a hard cunt like

Haha, shock!

That sounds a lot like a lassie I know.

I would also appreciate a link, for clarity.

Haha standard, quite believe it! Think I'll go and provoke him now on Facebook to get him going. Watch this space.

She's a dirty, I've porked her a few times. Boof I won't be there tomorrow, I'll PM you the link ;) Instagram is the new Facebook without all the mums and soppy pictures. Granted it's a lot of folk posting pictures of their fucking dinner but there is a few hidden gems on it :)

I too would like this link fine sir.