Where are you traveling to the final from?

D'ye ken auld Davie Simpson, he's a retired slater, his hoose backs on to the canal? He's gardening daft and plants flooers along the canal. He was/is shit hot at his job. He was fuckin' magic. He could chalk his string line and roll a fag at the same time. I last worked with him up at Stirling Castle.

Don't know the lad you speak of, sounds like he might be a tad older than myself if he's retired. Certainly the canal has become lovely over the last few years though. Maybe that's why.

I've no spoke to him for a while so I'll give him a holler. Banknock shits on Denny imho. Woodlands,The Pines fakkin 'ell.

Pines is now a Nisa store. Mingin place both as a pub and a shop.

Dennys alright for a night every now and then, The Songbird(used to be the Anchor), does live music all the time and isn't bad. The Donners usually a laugh, though don't go in as often as I get hassle from an ex when I have a pint there. The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Banknocks an alright place. Pubs have went a wee bit downhill, Hollandbush been closed for years. Taverns too Timmy, and the masonic's been closed a few years too. Best bets usually the Crown in Dennyloanhead.

Pines is now a Nisa store. Mingin place both as a pub and a shop.

Dennys alright for a night every now and then, The Songbird(used to be the Anchor), does live music all the time and isn't bad. The Donners usually a laugh, though don't go in as often as I get hassle from an ex when I have a pint there. The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Banknocks an alright place. Pubs have went a wee bit downhill, Hollandbush been closed for years. Taverns too Timmy, and the masonic's been closed a few years too. Best bets usually the Crown in Dennyloanhead.

The Masonic was the last time I had a pint in Banknock.There is a good few Jambos where I live now it must be shit where you live being a Dandy amongst all the scummy cunts?

The Masonic was the last time I had a pint in Banknock.There is a good few Jambos where I live now it must be shit where you live being a Dandy amongst all the scummy cunts?

Banknock is still basically a Glasgow overspill town, so everyones a hun or tim. I took solace from my dad. I used to take a slagging. He grew up in the shadow of Parkhead and he used to just get the shit kicked out him if Aberdeen beat Celtic.

• Upvote 1

Banknock is still basically a Glasgow overspill town, so everyones a hun or tim. I took solace from my dad. I used to take a slagging. He grew up in the shadow of Parkhead and he used to just get the shit kicked out him if Aberdeen beat Celtic.

My Dad's Stirling Albion, 78 last week and still a fruitloop at the fitba. Never had an issue me being a Jambo but I know he was disappointed!He would have kicked me oot the hoose if I had been O/F. Nae shite!