Where are you traveling to the final from?

I ken where I'm leaving from, to go to the final. The $64,000 question is where the fuck I start from to get hame. Every time I go to an Aberdeen game it's becoming habitual for me to get on the wrong train whilst inebriated and end up in the middle of naewhere miles fae hame.

I ken where I'm leaving from, to go to the final. The $64,000 question is where the fuck I start from to get hame. Every time I go to an Aberdeen game it's becoming habitual for me to get on the wrong train whilst inebriated and end up in the middle of naewhere miles fae hame.

one of ma mates wiz the same at the semi final got on train from edinburgh meant to get off in falkirk ended up in glasgow as he fell asleep stayed on train and same happened again until he was back in edinburgh

steamer lol

Will be in Glasgow as of 1pm Saturday, hoping to disrupt the march on George square on Sunday morning so will be travelling from there. Hoping to see some Hatters, I will be wearing my Bluto10 shirt which arrived this morning.

You'll look smart as fuck poodles min.

Team it with stonewashed jeans for an on-trend look; can upscale it with a natty pair of sneakers for a sharper style.

Dinna worry about the oil stains; they're a legacy of my hedonistic past

:cool:

:beer:

Dinna get me wrong some of my worst episodes have stemmed from a bottle of Jack on the Choo Choo.

Civilised it was not.

Chutney shat himself on a train from Holland to Germany.

One day we shall trade stories over a round of Beers cheeser min.

It will be memorable

Reeked on the best bus in Town along we Big Ebbe, The Boofon, Razor (Bring Back The Razor), Pudgie and many other's

Nae doot Boofon will find another new soul to tell his Escape from Algeria story too, but I'll be too full oh Vod singing of Calvins large walloper to care.

Am more concerned about making it back home to Market street for reek of centuary on my return from the land oh the soap dodgers