Moyes to be sacked

I reckon he'll pop up sooner or later, everyone's laughing at him. his pwide won't let him be quiet, he'll be hating watching his legacy being tarnished.

fickle fitba fans and all that, plus the media, will make it seem like all the cup wins are now moot.

if he doesn't get all pr happy, then something's afoot!

I reckon he'll pop up sooner or later, everyone's laughing at him. his pwide won't let him be quiet, he'll be hating watching his legacy being tarnished.

fickle fitba fans and all that, plus the media, will make it seem like all the cup wins are now moot.

if he doesn't get all pr happy, then something's afoot!

I would love you to be right cos SAF is history and his attempts to bring back glory would be the pathos his character deserves.

You're wrong though. Not even a thick cunt like that weegie tink can be that stupid.

SAF RIP. Greatest 24 hours of my life. Still despise his character.

• Site Sponsor

Dude. You're nae a bad cunt, just young, like my son is.

You just framed it wrong.

Promise I'm not ignoring you. I'll just wait for a more intelligent inquisition if you don't mind.

Nae saying you're thick. Just young.

In fact, I hope this response gets responded to by some cunt with the right response, because there's hunners o cunts on here that ken the score too.

Moyes was the clever choice by United.

It might have worked and they'd have another dynasty.

By failing, the link to SAF has been broken allowing a European big hitter to come in replacing a failure not a legend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sociedad have won two league games all season - v Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

Fair play. We lost to Atletico but beat Real.

Losing to them was probably a fair result given the form against the Madrid clubs.

By my calculations we'd be in 3rd place in a 4 team group in match ups this season or in games against us.

Sociedad Played 4 Won 4

Atletico Played 2 Won 1

Dons Played 4 Won 1

Real Played 2 Won 0

Real obviously nae as good as folk make out.

• 11 months later...

If only lukas_min

Ach come off it Dave - you're doing ok. You have a pizzazz about you that suggests comfortable wealth. Tell me Im wrong.

I'd say he was nailed on for the Bolton job when Lennon gets his cards...possibly next week.

Hes in a nice little spot now David - memories still fresh about his Everton achievement, his shitty treatment by the filthy cunt Mancunian wankpricks; he can bounce along from job to job, making tidy sums - and living off the interest his Man U settlement made him. Like McLeish and Allardyce have with their lots. In a playing sense - like Anelka or Ballotelli. If I were him though - I'd chill.