Is Anyone Else Slightly Worried.......

• 2 weeks later...

I still do not think the team has been strengthened. Three of the four signing are on the bench. From what I have heard so far Taylor is a bomb scare, Brown looks doggy and Goodwillie is unfit (although I am convinced he will come good).

We have lost out on several of our main targets.

At the end of the day we finished 1st, 3rd and 3rd in the three comps we entered last year. We managed to hold onto all of the starting XI.

We released only players who were outwith the XI

The new four (+2 to go) will have to push their way in.

Don't know what will happen with Brown but Logan is a first pick, Taylor and Goodwillie will both get plenty chances to stake their claim

Taylor will definitely start the season at right centre back (Anderson is suspended)

We will sign another attacker and a left back. If we give up on Shinnie I would think we will move for a loanee (or el cheapo one year signing)

At the end of the day we finished 1st, 3rd and 3rd in the three comps we entered last year. We managed to hold onto all of the starting XI.

We released only players who were outwith the XI

The new four (+2 to go) will have to push their way in.

Don't know what will happen with Brown but Logan is a first pick, Taylor and Goodwillie will both get plenty chances to stake their claim

Taylor will definitely start the season at right centre back (Anderson is suspended)

We will sign another attacker and a left back. If we give up on Shinnie I would think we will move for a loanee (or el cheapo one year signing)

How do you work out we finished 3rd in the Scottish Cup?

I still do not think the team has been strengthened. Three of the four signing are on the bench. From what I have heard so far Taylor is a bomb scare, Brown looks doggy and Goodwillie is unfit (although I am convinced he will come good).

We have lost out on several of our main targets.

Measuring a players capability on how you'd like to ride them is just plain wrong.