Shareholders - No More Priority Tickets?

Having been a shareholder since the mid 90's and purchasing an amount that meant I was given priority to buy tickets I find it astonishing that recent communications from the club indicate that this is no longer the case. Can anyone confirm that shareholders (having purchased a sufficient number of shares in the original share offering) no longer have priority?

There has been no direct communication from the club to shareholders that anything was changing (unless I missed it).

The priority list should be in this order:

1 Shareholders (over 5,000 quids worth)

2 Season ticket holders (2 + seasons)

3 Those wearing paki sliders

4 PATG

5 Season ticket holders (first season)

6 Kids

7 Shareholders (token gesture)

8 Lassies

Surely the hotness of the lassies also determines where they go on this list. I'd stick exceptionally hot, single women above Shareholders. Munters can be kept at the bottom.

• 3 weeks later...

According Mad Aberdeen have communicated that shareholders priority listing to all ticket matches has changed. Certain season ticket holders now have priority over shareholders from 1995 regardless of whether or not they hold the minimum amount of shares specified in the general offering back then.

I personally think this is shocking as this change has not (to my knowledge) been made in consultation with anyone concerned. One of the main reasons I bought the shares was for the benefits I would receive.

Good luck trying to get folk to buy shares in the future!

I was going to try and get myself some shares a few months ago to try and get priority, as I'm too far away to justify a ST.

Next AGM could be fun.

Living abroad the points system is pointless for me as I can't get to many games. Hopefully the club sees the errors of their ways and performs a u-turn otherwise the next AGM will be very interesting.

Shareholders who invested their money for 260 shares 20 years ago have had a good run at it.

Season Ticket holders invest their money year on year and should get priority.

If you live abroad, tough.

You are either looking for a reaction to that post or the conversation is too intellectual for you to understand. Please never work for the club because we would struggle to attract investment with statements like that.

Myself and others invested money at a time when the club needed funds and have seen little return as there have been very few games over the last 20 years when the priority status would have counted. Remember fans contribute in many other ways then buying match tickets, e.g. purchasing strips and buying red tv.

At the end of the day we have written agreements that state a position that is not up-holded through the current points system. I have spoken to the club who have acknowledge this and hopefully will rectify the situation soon.

You are either looking for a reaction to that post or the conversation is too intellectual for you to understand. Please never work for the club because we would struggle to attract investment with statements like that.

Myself and others invested money at a time when the club needed funds and have seen little return as there have been very few games over the last 20 years when the priority status would have counted. Remember fans contribute in many other ways then buying match tickets, e.g. purchasing strips and buying red tv.

At the end of the day we have written agreements that state a position that is not up-holded through the current points system. I have spoken to the club who have acknowledge this and hopefully will rectify the situation soon.

It's simple integrity and broken promises.

There has been vey few full houses in the last 20 years since we bought the original shares. That's how shite the club has been managed.

A couple of European games under fat fuck orange cunthead, egged on by bitter Miller, is hardly worth the original promise.

Then we play shite and win the shite cup on penalties and get a couple of full houses thereafter and Milne thinks it's payback time.

We voted against him because he's a cock. He never forgave us for that.

His mistake is thinking that he's cracked it. He doesn't realise that the 43,000 who turned up at Celtic Park have always been here. He just can't attract them back. Cos he's a cock. And a liar. And a selfish cretin with only one priority and it ain't AFC plc.

And with a max of 8k ST holders and 3k shareholders, that leaves half the stadium up for grabs so what's the issue?

This is personal. I saw the hue of red on the face of the small thieving bastard that night.

After the years of nothing at all happening at agms, near bankrupt financially, shite on the park, money wasted on studies of stadiums we couldn't afford, disasterous training facility promises...some believe the loss of ticket priority will be the issue that causes an agm to get interesting? Fucking no chance, that boat has well and truly sailed.