daytripping

On BBC1 right now, :)

I've done loads of these when my daughter was a nipper, I loved them and the parks are perfect for kids.

Watching this I want to have another, really loved Nairn myself but also did Seaton sands Edinburgh a few times, Haggerston castle as well was good. Don't be a snob if you've never collected the vouchers in the paper, you get a great holiday for about £75 all in with your passes and stuff. Go for it. :cool:

On BBC1 right now, :)

I've done loads of these when my daughter was a nipper, I loved them and the parks are perfect for kids.

Watching this I want to have another, really loved Nairn myself but also did Seaton sands Edinburgh a few times, Haggerston castle as well was good. Don't be a snob if you've never collected the vouchers in the paper, you get a great holiday for about £75 all in with your passes and stuff. Go for it. :cool:

I flew Pro-Air to New York, cheap as fuck.... had a brilliant time. Was delighted with the bargain.

...of course the airline went tits up while we were waiting at the airport for our return flight, and we ended up spending a night in Harlem.... which is just as fucking scary as you might think for a couple of whities... well, one whitie and a beigey.

Then we had to take a Greyhound bus back to Detroit, which was kind of scary inna... but it also was cool, because we got to see some really good fights between people who made Dundonians seem like royalty in comparison.

Whereas it is something you aspire to :checkit:

I don't mind a caravan for a few days, quite a novelty, wouldn't like to live in one though.

Nairn you're out the front door and on the beach in ten seconds, nae bad entertainment in the evenings, all for the princely sum of £75 for a family, highly recommended from Dayts.

As myself and bluto have discussed before, it does take a certain type of person who is at ease with all classes, whilst I'm comfortable eating a cucumber sandwich and drinking tea with London's finest in the Ritz I'm equally as comfortable mixing with less well off Sun readers in a holiday park. I have no airs and graces, just take people as I find them. :cool:

People like you are the reason eh wouldn't even consider them.

Except if they're black.

Good observations.

The scariest part is that those who insist on their fairness or integrity or compassion and need to scream from the rafters about it are always the ones with a major defect in the precise area where they claim to be expert.

The hypocrisy of a confessed racist taking people as he finds them is frightening.

He is so wired to the moon, he's inventing scenarios in his sick head. How could he be comfortable in the Ritz? He couldn't afford it for a start and nae cunt would want to know scum like him even if he did get in.

Indeed it does.

Most people aren't comfortable in their own skin; but as dayts said some are.

I can't talk football and global lagers with Everyman down the cruiser till lock in time.

But equally chatting to educated and cultured gents at garden parties on topics varying from architecture to history via french gastronomy and belgian triples doesn't scare me one bit.

In fact in environs that where I thrive.

• Upvote 1

Indeed it does.

Most people aren't comfortable in their own skin; but as dayts said some are.

I can't talk football and global lagers with Everyman down the cruiser till lock in time.

But equally chatting to educated and cultured gents at garden parties on topics varying from architecture to history via french gastronomy and belgian triples doesn't scare me one bit.

In fact in environs that where I thrive.

Well said pal, knew you would know where I was coming from. The secret in life is never to take yourself too seriously, they'll always be people in life less worse off than you as they'll be people better off than you, as long as you can find the time for all and treat them as your equals you'll get on just fine in life.

I'm in my element mixing with like minded people who 'do' stuff be it simple camping or a day at the races.

What gets my goat is peatbogdwelling folk that live so far away from civilisation that they can't possibly do anything other than walk to the local mace for yesterdays paper.

I'm in my element mixing with like minded people who 'do' stuff be it simple camping or a day at the races.

What gets my goat is peatbogdwelling folk that live so far away from civilisation that they can't possibly do anything other than walk to the local mace for yesterdays paper.

Lucky we don't know any of these types. :itch-chin:

If you bang on about your tolerance, you will be particularly intolerant in reality.

Skin colour is an unalterable fact and yet something that gives you a pass?

Your prejudices towards people based on an unalterable illustrates your real levels of tolerance.

It is always the scum who are the most racist, for reasons well known.