Out Of Contract

20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Is he? Would have to be on a massively reduced contract then, and one year only. 

Ethan Ross must be a worried man, getting very little game time and his contract is edging ever closer to ending. Fully expected to see him lining up yesterday and for the remaining games. I’d  say he’s done here. 

Kamberi is an infuriating bastard. There’s a player in there but far too lackadaisical and I don’t think fits the Glass profile of a higher tempo, high press etc.

Other than Woods and Hoban, they can all go.

Anderson and Woods will get an offered I'd guess. Hoban and Ross maybe. 

Hendry not worth paying money for as cover, Kamberi out or league money wise, McGinn too expensive for what he does and likely to feature less now Hedges is fit.

The rest can go.

Add in the likes of Ojo and Hernandez and we need 8+ new signings, wot a fucking shambles McInnes has left behind. 

20 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So looks like mcinnes was right not to play him, maybe just that Ross was shite eh?

Certainly looks that way considering glass hasn't given him a chance 

Mackenzie too, not exactly grabbing the chance with both hands, looks horrendous in the air

Aye, and yer uncle fell doon the stairs in 71. 

Havering/tedious/obvious/attention seeking/tinky cunt ye

• Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So looks like mcinnes was right not to play him, maybe just that Ross was shite eh?

Mackenzie too, not exactly grabbing the chance with both hands, looks horrendous in the air

I think Ross will get a new deal he’s still quite young and McInnes wasn’t even playing S Wright at his age so I think it’s a bit early to write off Ross at this stage. 

I think Glass just wants to finish the season strongly so he’s using Mcginn who is a better player with more experience than Ross. 

What are you expecting Mackenzie to do? I think he’s been solid enough so far, he’s not doing anything spectacular but I think he’s bedding himself in alright. 

25 minutes ago, Millertime said:

MacKenzie is a full back. I don't remember many full backs who were superb in the air.

4 hours ago, Tord31 said:

It seems like McGinn is the most likely of the 12 to get a contract for next season. 

Reinvented by Glass as a central midfielder and could be a squad player for another season. Certainly not a first pick.

No complaints if McGinn stays on. Still offers something nobody else has. 

Obviously would be a much reduced salary because no other team is going to be offering him what hes on

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Is he? Would have to be on a massively reduced contract then, and one year only. 

Ethan Ross must be a worried man, getting very little game time and his contract is edging ever closer to ending. Fully expected to see him lining up yesterday and for the remaining games. I’d  say he’s done here. 

Kamberi is an infuriating bastard. There’s a player in there but far too lackadaisical and I don’t think fits the Glass profile of a higher tempo, high press etc.

Other than Woods and Hoban, they can all go.

Of the out of contract players I think Woods will get a 12 months contract & maybe McGinn the same 

The rest will go I think. 

6 hours ago, Millertime said:

Woods deserves it, he has been fine at general goalkeeping and massive upgrade on distribution 

Also looks better than Lewis 

I’m not comvinced.

His distribution may be better than Lewis, but everything else Lewis is better at.

Glass is taking the opportunity to lay down the message about fighting for your place in the team and having to fight to want to stay in the side.

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I’m not comvinced.

His distribution may be better than Lewis, but everything else Lewis is better at.

Glass is taking the opportunity to lay down the message about fighting for your place in the team and having to fight to want to stay in the side.

Or it’s as simple as Lewis still not being fully fit to play, so no choice but to play Woods 

33 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He wasn't yesterday

22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Erm, yeah and he wasn't?

:spanner:

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He wasn’t 

Fair enough, I previously said I didn’t watch yesterday’s game.

I just presumed given he was on the bench v Utd.

Lucky for Woods them else Lewis would’ve likely been back in if fully fit

Fraser Hornby  -- Get rid

Callum Hendry - Potential sign

Flo Kamberi - Get rid doesnt cut it most of the time.

Gary Woods - Sign up

Shay Logan - Time to go, thanks for the service to the club

Greg Leigh -- Showed some Potential but not enough, sorry but time to move on.

Michael Devlin -- Decent player but injuries stricken career, time to move on, unless maybe one year contract.

Ash Taylor -- Sign up

Tommie Hoban -- Sign up

Ethan Ross -- Not sure, not seen him play.

Niall McGinn -- Sign up, only at reduced terms wage

Bruce Anderson - Sign up

• Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, anderson72 said:

Gary Woods - Sign up

Michael Devlin -- Decent player but injuries stricken career, time to move on, unless maybe one year contract.

Ash Taylor -- Sign up

Tommie Hoban -- Sign up

Bruce Anderson - Sign up

Wow

That's not just fishing..........it's an industrial scale trawling operation

19 minutes ago, anderson72 said:

Gary Woods - Sign up

Ash Taylor -- Sign up

Tommie Hoban -- Sign up

Bruce Anderson - Sign up

Lolz

24 minutes ago, anderson72 said:

Fraser Hornby  -- Get rid ON LOAN, NO CHOICE

Callum Hendry - Potential sign - NOT GOOD ENOUGH & COST A FEE 

Flo Kamberi - Get rid doesnt cut it most of the time.ON LOAN, NO CHOICE

Gary Woods - Sign up AGREE

Shay Logan - Time to go, thanks for the service to the club AGREE

Greg Leigh -- Showed some Potential but not enough, sorry but time to move on.DID HE? HE’S PISH

Michael Devlin -- Decent player but injuries stricken career, time to move on, unless maybe one year contract. 3 GOOD MONTHS OUT OF 3 YEARS - PISH 

Ash Taylor -- Sign up NO, NOT IF WE WANT TO IMPROVE 

Tommie Hoban -- Sign up - BEEN PISH LAST 4 MONTHS. I’D BE 40/60 AGAINST NOW

Ethan Ross -- Not sure, not seen him play.NOT GOOD ENOUGH - RELEASE

Niall McGinn -- Sign up, only at reduced terms wage MAYBE 12 MONTHS

Bruce Anderson - Sign up - NOT GOOD ENOUGH. 2 GOALS IN 12 & NONE IN LAST 9 FOR HAMILTON - RELEASE 

Just my tuppence worth 

1 hour ago, Granite95 said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-reach-decision-on-permanent-deal-for-shay-logan-3222881

Looks like Hearts aren't gonna be signing Logan.

As others mentioned was a good servant to us but he's been on a sharp decline for years now, thanks for the memories and all the best pal

Found it a bizarre loan signing for them anyway. He's just no longer SPL standard and he joined a Hearts side who knew they were going up. 

Fully expect him next season to be maintaining Cove's bogs and heating midweek and playing for them on weekends

21 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Found it a bizarre loan signing for them anyway. He's just no longer SPL standard and he joined a Hearts side who knew they were going up. 

Fully expect him next season to be maintaining Cove's bogs and heating midweek and playing for them on weekends

Aye a very weird signing.

Can maybe see him at either Dundee side potentially but aye Cove is probably his level and means he can keep his business going well