Jayden Richardson

Callum Roberts

Luis Duk Lopes

Summer 2026

Vicente Besuijen

Shayden Morris

Bojan Miovski

Ross McCrorie

I think the club are starting to do a good job on recruiting. When you see who we have on contracts and till when, it looks like the start of a very balanced squad, with a lot of good and potentially good players on long contracts and medium contracts for guys with contracts to fight for. Couple of good loans (in coulson and scales) who may fancy a full time contract at the end of the year. 

All in all, I would say a pretty good start for one transfer window, considering where we were.

At the end of the day there are thousands of good player's out there, and not enough squad places for them all in the top teams. 

We just need to go out and find them.

I for one am looking forward to what lies ahead.

• Upvote 1

Summer 2023

Dean Campbell - on loan at Stevenage

Leighton Clarkson - on loan from Liverpool

Hayden Coulson - on loan from Middlesbrough

Jonny Hayes

Matty Kennedy

Connor McLennan - on loan to St Johnstone

Christian Ramirez

Liam Scales - on loan from Celtic

Marley Watkins

Summer 2024

Connor Barron

Ryan Duncan

Joe Lewis

Kieran Ngwenya - on loan to Raith Rovers

Dante Polvara

Kelle Roos 

Anthony Stewart 

Jim Goodwin

Summer 2025

Jack Mackenzie

Jack Milne

Ylber Ramadani

Jayden Richardson

Callum Roberts

Luis Duk Lopes

Summer 2026

Vicente Besuijen

Shayden Morris

Bojan Miovski

Ross McCrorie

• 4 months later...

Matty Kennedy…..’troublesome’ back problems for first 3 years at the club but now miraculously disappeared. Talking up the club/Jim Goodwin in recent articles in the press. Oh, I see he is out of contract in the summer and looking for a new deal. The sooner we got rid of the likes of Matty Kennedy the better.

1 hour ago, old sheep said:

Matty Kennedy…..’troublesome’ back problems for first 3 years at the club but now miraculously disappeared. Talking up the club/Jim Goodwin in recent articles in the press. Oh, I see he is out of contract in the summer and looking for a new deal. The sooner we got rid of the likes of Matty Kennedy the better.

I'm not a fan of Kennedy, but behind Duk he has probably been our best player in the last few shambolic games. I think we should be aiming higher than him right enough, but he's significantly better than the likes of Morris who's contracted til 2026 and Watkins and probably Roberts who I get the feeling is never going to actually play for us. You could argue his contribution this season has been on a par with Besoujin as well.

10 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I'm not a fan of Kennedy, but behind Duk he has probably been our best player in the last few shambolic games. I think we should be aiming higher than him right enough, but he's significantly better than the likes of Morris who's contracted til 2026 and Watkins and probably Roberts who I get the feeling is never going to actually play for us. You could argue his contribution this season has been on a par with Besoujin as well.

Kennedy, Watkins, Morris and Roberts can all go in the summer.  

New wingers required for next season. 

3 hours ago, old sheep said:

Agree. Kennedy seeming like our best player is like when Andy Dow was our best player. it’s just highlighting how shite everyone else is 

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Agree. Kennedy seeming like our best player is like when Andy Dow was our best player. it’s just highlighting how shite everyone else is 

Kennedy's got a bit to go before he reaches Dow levels. I have a memory of Dow scoring a screamer in a cup game, but I don't think it was either of these.

Dow puts out Hibs at Hampden in 2000

Dow puts Rangers out in 1999

For that second one I've even put it to the right timestamp, starting with a lovely sliding tackle.

1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

Kennedy's got a bit to go before he reaches Dow levels. I have a memory of Dow scoring a screamer in a cup game, but I don't think it was either of these.

Dow puts out Hibs at Hampden in 2000

Dow puts Rangers out in 1999

For that second one I've even put it to the right timestamp, starting with a lovely sliding tackle.

Lol.

Listen to that old unionist hun Archie McPherson nearly greetin’ in the “Rangers” one. 

Kennedy and Hayes are surely left till April/May time to decide their future.

Ramirez, Watkins, McLennan and Campbell however will be on the list of trying to move them on this month. That's regardless of the random 1 start each for Ramirez and Watkins in the last ten games

Summer 2023

Dean Campbell - on loan at Stevenage

Leighton Clarkson - on loan from Liverpool

Hayden Coulson - on loan from Middlesbrough

Jonny Hayes

Matty Kennedy

Connor McLennan - on loan to St Johnstone

Patrik Myslovic - on loan from MSK Zilnia

Christian Ramirez

Liam Scales - on loan from Celtic

Graeme Shinnie - on loan from Wigan

Marley Watkins

Summer 2024

Connor Barron

Ryan Duncan

Joe Lewis

Kieran Ngwenya - on loan to Raith Rovers

Dante Polvara

Kelle Roos 

Anthony Stewart 

Jim Goodwin

Summer 2025

Jack Mackenzie

Jack Milne

Ylber Ramadani

Jayden Richardson

Callum Roberts

Luis Duk Lopes

Summer 2026

Vicente Besuijen

Shayden Morris

Bojan Miovski

Ross McCrorie

McCrorie's biggest asset is his pace, which is excellent for a big loon.

Unfortunately when it comes to ball skills....he has the touch of a rapist.

And although I can understand why he was there.....it'll never be forgotten nor forgiven about what occurred in Seville. I hope we get a decent offer in the summer for him ( I'd take £500k), it's probably in both the club's and his own interest that he moves on sooner rather than later

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

I think it's that one that I was thinking of. I had in my head it was an absolute screamer, but it's probably just that it felt amazing at the time.

He scored the first goal of the season when Ebbe first joined. We went something like 7 games without scoring, which was a record. He then scored a belter of a free kick, ran the length of the park celebrating and then got booked for over celebrating. Think it was maybe against Utd and we got beat 2-1. The following week we got our first point of the season, a 2-2 draw (maybe against Hibs) and Ricky Gillies scoring one or maybe 2 if memory serves me right

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

True. But you’d think he’s one of the worst players we’ve had in years the way some folk go on about him

Ach he's OK in small doses especially when he goes on one of his rampaging runs forward which can be effective. 

In an ideal world he'd be a useful squad player like Dom Ball or Anthony O'Connor.  A supporting act rather than a core part of the team. 

• 4 weeks later...