TwoStars

It's not 'random' maan it's deliberate. But if you don't like it don't pay it - or just accept it like everyone else...except the taxi drivers - cunts.

Of course I'm going to accept it. What other choice do I have? Just think it's abit of a cheek charging people to drop someone off.

Where will the madness end?

Get an airport built in BoD min, it's got everything else. Brian Main can do it for free

The Parkway is long and straight, so we're halfway there already!

They also charge for drop offs I'm lead to believe.

They do, however, if I drive to there I use Long-term parking (and avoid the fee) or use the tram (for free). Flights are also significantly cheaper from there even including driving there and back, parking & £1.

your fishing

Learn English betterer.

DRIVERS dropping off passengers at Aberdeen Airport will be charged £1 from January, four years after Edinburgh introduced the levy, it announced today.

The airport, which is Scotland’s third busiest with 3.7 million passengers a year, said the move was “an attempt to tackle local congestion and safety concerns”.
It comes as the airport handles an increasing number of passengers, which were up by 7.5 per cent in the year to last month.
The £1 charge will cover ten minutes’ parking.
Officials said the drop-off area would be controlled by number-plate recognition cameras and exit barriers.
They said a free drop-off area would be created at the long-stay car park, linked by a free shuttle bus, also similar to Edinburgh Airport.
Blue badge holders would be given 30-minutes’ free parking in spaces closest to the terminal in the short-stay car park.
Airport managing director Carol Benzie said: “We have seen the current forecourt reaching its capacity in recent months and have long had serious concerns about the safety of our customers and staff.
“An increase in traffic using the airport has resulted in some examples of dangerous behaviour among drivers, and the new system will allow us to better manage that behaviour.
“Whilst a majority of people do use the airport roads responsibly, we have to play our part in improving the whole environment for everyone, and we were keen to introduce this measure before someone got hurt.

They should've said they were trying to encourage people to use public transport, go for the green angle.