Happy St Andys Day

The Cockney Don

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What type of honours? You originally claimed 1st class. You did go to uni didn't you? You know what honours are and how they are rated?

How did you get O's and a CSE when you posted on here that you left school at 15 with fuck all? How is it possible to enter uni without basic qualifications? Your HND or HNC (or whatever Mickey Mouse shit) isn't O grades/ O levels (whatever they were when you left school without them).

So sad. This is nothing to do with education and everything to do with you being a fraud. 

You’ll get onto a degree course with a HNC. HND is basically the equivalent of year one at Uni. 

20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you re-read that thread - where you repeated your made up (fabricated) shit about my jealousy and where it was ME who offered money 3/1 - you've been avoiding it for a week.

Cowardly fraud. 

No idea what you are talking about re odds but nice side step from my offer of money to charity if you can prove I lied.

As others point out it's time to leave it at that as it's all too boring and repative.

Today's been fun and we established that not only are you a bottler, you are also a confirmed liar.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You side stepped my offer of money.

You bottled out of a man to man dispute.

You didn't have the balls to back up your lies.

This was all a week ago, AND two weeks ago, AND a month ago, AND two months ago, whenever, it's all on the record.

It was fun today, but not for you. When you want to work out your problems in public the next time, take it to the spikkin shite thread. Out of consideration for the weak whinging faggots in this thread. Love and Speyside. 

How was dinner?

On 11/30/2020 at 1:56 PM, For Fecks Sake said:

Really depends on the Distillery the barrel comes from Redstrummer. 

Personally I feel £22k for a 12 year old is steep and remember there is no guarantee that the barrel will produce good quality Whisky in say 18 / 20 / 25 years.  Also remember that the older it gets likewise the lower yield you will also get from it. 

If I was buying a barrel I would be looking to buy one that's just been laid down from a known distillery or a new distillery that is making the news - i.e. Harris Distillery.  But not a 12 year old barrel.

And always try to deal with the distillery directly, not the middle men who are only there to make money.  

@redstrummer

Check out

https://www.whiskyhammer.com/

Having a special auction specifically for 30 Barrels from the new Holyrood Distillery in Edinburgh.

Currently at £3k each and while they will probably rise during the course of the auction they MAY offer a better investment than the £22k for a 12 year old barrel you mentioned.

28 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

@redstrummer

Check out

Having a special auction specifically for 30 Barrels from the new Holyrood Distillery in Edinburgh.

Currently at £3k each and while they will probably rise during the course of the auction they MAY offer a better investment than the £22k for a 12 year old barrel you mentioned.

cheers , will do 

30 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

@redstrummer

Check out

Thing is with a new barrel though is you have to wait 12 years before it's wort anything and it's 20 year olds and older that really shoot up in value. I'll have to do some further research 

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What is the woke stance on St Andrews Day?.

Eh suppose it’s racist?

Probably easy too google if there is such a stance. 

But ah no, you'll have to post the same mind numbing drivel on here every day about 'woke' stuff. 

Chronic.