Happy St Andys Day

The Cockney Don

Not allowed to fly our own flag on st andrews day now

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-patron-saint-of-north-britain/#comments

Scroll back up to top

Now I'm not arsed either way about St Andrews day. It means nothing lets be honest. Just like St George's day and St David's day.

St Patricks day is basically a Guinness masterstroke.

But that's by the by. I suggest you try a day not getting worked up about stuff like this. I think you'll enjoy that day.

Your a nae richter you go out your way to defend anything anti Scottish

Go on then tell me since the article doesn't. Who has blocked it because it is too political? What powers can be used to "block" this?

Ive not seen any respectable news source pick this story up and don't even claim media bias because they'd be all over it if it was actually true to try stir up a bit of trouble.

You really are a sad pathetic man your love of all things independence has totally warped your mind. Ive lost count of the amount of times you've posted a totally biased WOS propaganda piece and expect it to stick.

Anyone with more than half a brain cell could see that the removal of "#comments" from the URL would negate having to scroll up.

I can see why you struggled with that, and I can also see why you are so keen for a divorce from the United Kingdom. As you will finally be on the "winning" side of a divorce, unlike when your ex-wife divorced you.

Absolutely.

Gross misrepresentation, smear campaigns and a pure hatred for those who are not the same are some of the common traits between the two.

Zoomer

Indep was in general for the thick and regressive.

We all know the government that govern us is struggling.

But thinking that splitting a union and handing those powers to another group who would again struggle but with few resources is just mental.

But it's cool tho

Thick and regressive!

And you being the epitome of clever and progressive.....

Today I will drink beer and maybe eat some cheese. I might post a picture of a pint while I sit on my own.

:beer:

• Upvote 8

No you won't.

Youll create another accoun and, log on here agsin, "on your own"

Thick and regressive if you wanted Independence.

Ok, the two vocal no voters on this page are you and zander.

One's a lonely singleton who tries to impress by naming foreign lager and where to get a bag of chips in Whitley bay

The other changes bed sheets and sweeps ups toenails for a living.

• Upvote 4

Thick and regressive if you wanted Independence.

Ok, the two vocal no voters on this page are you and zander.

One's a lonely singleton who tries to impress by naming foreign lager and where to get a bag of chips in Whitley bay

The other changes bed sheets and sweeps ups toenails for a living.

Come on your better than stealing one of tuppys gags.

For the record I voted yes last time out merely pointing Caledonia out on his blinkered and factually incorrect post.

No error of judgement we can clearly see the anti Scottish posters on this and all political threads and its the same 4 posters all the time including zander

Define anti-Scottish?

You've came on here posting some shit article with absolute no idea what it's about.

Miss Sturgeon was sent a letter asking her to intervene in the issue nae heard nothing from her yet so clearly she doesn't really give a fuck about it which is good.

Anyone can see by your posts how you voted last time and next time and it was never yes (search still works on here)

Some on here try to use the excuse "I voted yes last time" but if they did nothing has changed

And please dont be thick enough to blame price of oil as most countries don't have any and they seem to manage

Anyone can see by your posts how you voted last time and next time and it was never yes (search still works on here)

Some on here try to use the excuse "I voted yes last time" but if they did nothing has changed

And please dont be thick enough to blame price of oil as most countries don't have any and they seem to manage

If search works then search away min you'll find the answer.

Few questions that need answered if we ever go through it again. Right now I'm slightly on the NO side. But my opinion will be formed on fact whatever way I vote and will not be swayed on Toblerones or biased articles.

Why is it slightly on the no side

Do enlighten us

Why do you think Scotland is about the only country in the world that cant run itself

It can run itself, of course it can.

It will just never be as promiinent\successful\wealthy\powerful\impietant\etc as a fully working United kibgdom.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go on then tell me since the article doesn't. Who has blocked it because it is too political? What powers can be used to "block" this?

Ive not seen any respectable news source pick this story up and don't even claim media bias because they'd be all over it if it was actually true to try stir up a bit of trouble.

You really are a sad pathetic man your love of all things independence has totally warped your mind. Ive lost count of the amount of times you've posted a totally biased WOS propaganda piece and expect it to stick.

Probably the same folk that got Christmas banned because it offends Muslims and Jews.

Those fuckers have a lot to answer for.

Probably the same folk that got Christmas banned because it offends Muslims and Jews.

Those fuckers have a lot to answer for.

Do-gooder lefty types. Normally work for councils in 'diversity' roles. Happy to mark and celebrate religious occasions for all, except Christmas, Easter etc.

Last year,the last council area I stayed in had big posters/signs up in the surrounding fencing for every holiday/festival, bar Easter and Christmas. Go figure

Why is it slightly on the no side

Do enlighten us

Why do you think Scotland is about the only country in the world that cant run itself

I've a few doubts on certain issues I went in blinkered like you with the romance of the whole independence thing last time around.

I'm not going to debate these issues just now as I believe it will be years before we see another referendum.

I do think Scotland can run itself its just finding out if it will be better on its own or as part of a union the same with the Brexit debate.

I've a few doubts on certain issues I went in blinkered like you with the romance of the whole independence thing last time around.

I'm not going to debate these issues just now as I believe it will be years before we see another referendum.

I do think Scotland can run itself its just finding out if it will be better on its own or as part of a union the same with the Brexit debate.

I never did that I voted yes because the arguments were one way for me and better together lied through their teeth (hence the labour party going into freefall) seems others seen through it as well

You will always get some that would vote no whatever happens and personally i only see two reasons for doing so

1 fear

2 self interest

I don't agree with everything the snp do or say but i genuinely believe they are the best party to represent the Scottish interests

The uk government tried to steal 7 billion from Scottish people including me and you re the smith thing (no detriment) how can you defend that

and labour poured millions back to Westminster because they said their was nothing to spend it on in scotland

yet people will come on here and moan when the snp overspend a few hundred quid which proves its just snp bad and it always will be for some but the more these threads appear the more people will see who is interested in scotland or who puts westminster first no matter what

• 11 months later...