Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

On 5/18/2021 at 1:16 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Record now saying we're in for Bruce Anderson. Seems lots of links from Hearts to Anderson, assuming now something in it.

Hoping something about him but worries me Aberdeen punted him to Accies. 

given the choice between Livi and Hearts, he picked the bigger club. 

1 hour ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Watford trying to raid the league, apparently a £4 million bid in for Doig.

Makes the offer for Ferguson all the more ridiculous.  he's played well over 100 games to Doigs dozen or so and played in 3 European campaigns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, NEM said:

Makes the offer for Ferguson all the more ridiculous.  he's played well over 100 games to Doigs dozen or so and played in 3 European campaigns

Also the fact that it will be a lot harder for Doig to break into the Scotland team with the two players ahead of him compared to Ferguson’s chances 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Kiltie isn't an out and out winger like Durmus. Generally plays in the hole behind the striker. 

Completely agree, he has always looked better as a ten aff a striker, playing in the hole. Boys never a winger, drifts in too much

13 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

James Wilson signed by Port Vale.

remember the pant pishing that was going on when we first got a £30k a week striker from Man Utd (i may have let a small dribble go myself) shame the loon never managed to get back to the level that his early career showed i guess he did nothing at Salford either if its Port Vale or the dole.