Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Kiltie isn't an out and out winger like Durmus. Generally plays in the hole behind the striker. 

Completely agree, he has always looked better as a ten aff a striker, playing in the hole. Boys never a winger, drifts in too much

13 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

James Wilson signed by Port Vale.

remember the pant pishing that was going on when we first got a £30k a week striker from Man Utd (i may have let a small dribble go myself) shame the loon never managed to get back to the level that his early career showed i guess he did nothing at Salford either if its Port Vale or the dole. 

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Arsenal are set to offer 5 million for Doig. Porteous could be on his way to Galatasaray for 1 million plus add ons.

I wonder if we were after Daniel Mackay. Apparently he's the next Ryan Christie.

ICT have 4 players in the International U21s. Roddy McGregor, Robbie Deas, Cameron Harper and the Hibs bound McKay. We should be sniffing about there.

3 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Ferguson too old now?

Other than him, no real surprise none of our players selected.

It is a concern though, WHY don't we have any decent u21s ?  We need to be having at least one player coming through a year really, that is good enough for us and national youth team. 

Ramsey might get a chance if the young hun is now in the senior team.

22 minutes ago, G31DON said:

It is a concern though, WHY don't we have any decent u21s ?  We need to be having at least one player coming through a year really, that is good enough for us and national youth team. 

Ramsey might get a chance if the young hun is now in the senior team.

It should be viewed as a major concern to Aberdeen that there is nobody from within their ranks thought worthy of being called up.

Unless there is some reason we're not aware of as to why some players have not been selected. 

Campbell should be kicking himself that he's not been selected. Thought he might've gotten in after run of games at the tail end of the season.

He's maybe recognised that he needs to be better as he seems to have spent the last few weeks doing extra training which is good to see. Big season for him coming up.