Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

57 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Any idea if you paid a fee for him?

Any truth to the rumours you are after Shankland?

Think Everton helped us and the player make it happen. One Everton forum saying we paid over £400k. Can't see that. No way. Think Everton waived the fee and paid up his last year. Likely we've pushed things on his salary. Think he'll be a big earner at Hearts to get him here for 3 years. Have a feeling, I know, again, he'll be a standout for us. Everton fans pretty positive about him. 

Shankland keeps coming up. I think as Utd have him on stupid wages and he's not performed in the top flight. Think they thought they'd have 3million bids by now. Robbie will know him well. But Savage is the man. There'll be better in England we can get for what it would cost us. I don't hear what I used to from inside Tynie. Nobody does. All the leaks are away and Savage has the place airtight. Would be surprised if Utd would even sell to us. 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The only players we've really heard of ya dafty are those playing in Scotland. Or multi millionaires in the top flight in England and across Europe. I'd never heard of Rudi Skacel. Or Brellier. Or Stephanie Adam. What was your indepth knowledge of Hans Gilhaus or Theo Snelders before they signed? 

Given the budget at our clubs, I'm happy with this signing. 

European Cup winning Hans Gillhaus you mean? You fuckin mongo. You are happy with this signing, yet you know not a jot about him barring his name, have never seen him and he has achieved nothing, likely never will.  You are embarrassing yourself. 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, perthshirered said:

European Cup winning Hans Gillhaus you mean? You fuckin mongo. You are happy with this signing, yet you know not a jot about him barring his name, have never seen him and he has achieved nothing, likely never will.  You are embarrassing yourself. 

Comparing some nobody signed from Everton under 23's to a European cup winner - takes some doing that ?

13 hours ago, perthshirered said:

And a full Netherlands international into the bargain mind

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Welcome to Gorgie Beni Baningime. 3 year deal. ????

Nae good enough for Derby. Couldn't oust Shinnie there.

Wigan opted to take in Ojo rather than extend Beni Baningime's loan with them.

Sounds like you've had a bit of premature ejaculation cuase he's someone you havent heard of ;)

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Nae good enough for Derby. Couldn't oust Shinnie there.

Wigan opted to take in Ojo rather than extend Beni Baningime's loan with them.

Sounds like you've had a bit of premature ejaculation cuase he's someone you havent heard of ;)

The reality is both our clubs have the spending power of Rotherham. So what's your point? We should have ignored this guy to go for Declan Rice at West Ham? I said above I don't know much about him other than what I've read. Which now includes a lot of Everton fan forum quotes about him. He's played 9 EPL first team games. And they rated him til his injury. All saying he's too good for Scottish football and if he stays fit he'll be back in at least the English Championship in 2 years. 

Do I think that? I've no idea. But it's reassuring to read from fans who know him. 

Think you need to remember your own place. Ross McCrorie from Rangers reserves. Matt Kennedy. McGeough from Sunderland reserves. Mid 30s Brown, Hayes and McGinn. While laughing at an Everton U23 player with first team experience? 

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The reality is both our clubs have the spending power of Rotherham. So what's your point? We should have ignored this guy to go for Declan Rice at West Ham? I said above I don't know much about him other than what I've read. Which now includes a lot of Everton fan forum quotes about him. He's played 9 EPL first team games. And they rated him til his injury. All saying he's too good for Scottish football and if he stays fit he'll be back in at least the English Championship in 2 years. 

Do I think that? I've no idea. But it's reassuring to read from fans who know him. 

Think you need to remember your own place. Ross McCrorie from Rangers reserves. Matt Kennedy. McGeough from Sunderland reserves. Mid 30s Brown, Hayes and McGinn. While laughing at an Everton U23 player with first team experience? 

He’ll be pish, just like the majority of Hearts recent signings.

• Upvote 4
15 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Lol, massive whoosh.

I’m not laughing at the player, I’m laughing at your reaction to signing him and lauding him as the next best thing.

He’s played in 3 games in 3 years and even then, one of them was a 2 minute cameo appearance at Derby county. He’s done more time speaking to the cameras than he’s played on the pitch. The boy is made of Glass and will be another huge waste of money that Hearts throw away

He’ll be like that french player nobody had heard of that signed a 3 year contract a few years ago for Hearts that you guys were touting as the next big thing. Didn’t know his name then and still don’t know it now. Is he still on your books?

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The major difference being that nobody on here would have the brass neck to hurtle onto the forum of a opponents club ,cock in hand, then proceed to rub themselves over a player that he pretty much admits he has never heard of, never seen and knows nothing about. Still, if he helps steer you through tricky ties against Maltese giants like Birkirkara when you return to the European stage then all good. 

1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

The major difference being that nobody on here would have the brass neck to hurtle onto the forum of a opponents club ,cock in hand, then proceed to rub themselves over a player that he pretty much admits he has never heard of, never seen and knows nothing about. Still, if he helps steer you through tricky ties against Maltese giants like Birkirkara when you return to the European stage then all good. 

Good one ?

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donis_Avdijaj

Kosovan to be precise. 

WHS was bigging him up iirc 

I love this part

After signing for Hearts, Avdijaj said "There is no country, no city in the world where I don't score [a goal]. I score everywhere."[21] Two days later, he made his debut for Hearts in a goalless draw against Ross County.[22]

The point of me just saying “No” in the previous post was that I wasn’t aware as Hearts signings are irrelevant

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Welcome Cameron Devlin ????

G'day. ?

Sorting out our CMF. Beni. Now Skippy.

Is it a loan deal? He just signed for Newcastle jets

remember the American player that was going to be your captain and sort out your midfield. Perry’s Kitchen. Worked out well.

‘Remember that French internationalist Macaulay Martin that was going to sort out your midfield. Worked out well.

remember Sean Clare who you beat off the EPL to secure and would sort out your midfield. Worked out well.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Is it a loan deal? He just signed for Newcastle jets

remember the American player that was going to be your captain and sort out your midfield. Perry’s Kitchen. Worked out well.

‘Remember that French internationalist Macaulay Martin that was going to sort out your midfield. Worked out well.

remember Sean Clare who you beat off the EPL to secure and would sort out your midfield. Worked out well.

He signed for them in June or July but it had a clause which we've activated. Permanent deal.