Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

15 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The honest answer is I've no idea. Me and my pals went into the 1874 bar in the new stand. Had to leave cos Hearts fans were that annoying. Just cos you support the same team doesn't mean group think. I'm sure Aberdeen fans annoy you too. Now imagine 9,000 as shareholders all feeling an inflated sense of entitlement around their views. They'll be at each others throats about what picture to use on the Report and Accounts. 

It'll be an adventure as you say.

Definitely an adventure, being interesting in 6 months who you will be blaming as it can't be the last owner! Hopefully now you are an owner you will spend your time off our forum pages 

57 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Surprising in that you’d have thought he was the kind of player they’d build around. Strikes me as a bit Gilmour to Norwich.  Good, shop window etc but real danger of getting swamped and stuck there.  Just like Fraser in fact.

Gilmour is only on a year's loan at Norwich, purely to get some regular game time. I suspect even then that he still won't make it at Chelsea and he'll have to move on but he'll end up either abroad or at mid table EPL club.

Christie is similar to Gilmour in that he had to go out on loan early on in his career to get regular game time but his ceiling was never as high as Gilmour's and he's obviously a good bit older.....he turns 27 in February so maybe he views it as "now or never" as regards a move down south.

2 hours ago, Joe pike said:

How do Celtic get near 20 million for Edouard .

He's been honking for the past year.

They don’t, PSG are due a fair chunk of that in sell on fee. Daily Record were saying it’s 50% of the profit and he cost 9 million. So Celtic are only make 2.5 million profit off the basic transfer fee but could get another 2.75 million if all clauses are met

25 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Ramsay is every bit as good as Paterson. We should be demanding the same figure they recieve for Paterson in the future.

From what I have seen from both (including the decent game Patterson had for Scotland) I think Ramsay is a far more accomplished player. Better in every way that is important for a FB, especially in the attacking sense.

Giving Patterson false praise imo by saying Ramsay is just ‘as good’ as him.

Only Huns & Millertime (same thing yes I know) would say Patterson is better than Ramsay of those that have actually seen both playing

• Upvote 1