Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

not a problem, understood.

We were all talking about Aberdeen and Glass's recruitment, you was making a general point and distancing from Aberdeen's recruitment and Glass's performance without being clear you had veered to a more general point. 

I take it were all on point now ;)

Nae probs min. 

F and d does have a point though which he obviously repeats over and over again! 

The jury is still out on a fair few of the summer signings. 

And the Glass era is similarly balanced.  Could go either way at this point. 

All will be revealed over the next few months.... 

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 4:02 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Welcome to Gorgie Armand. 6ft4. 28 years old. 23 goals in 73 games at Blackpool as a target man. That'll do me. Fire in the crosses GMS and Ginnelly for this lad plus Boycie.

On 1/25/2021 at 6:29 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It was one goal every two games last season for Blackpool. 18 goals in 36 appearances. For a team that finished 13th. We beat off Derby, Coventry and a few other English outfits to get him. Think your top scorer just now is Lewis Ferguson with 9 goals in all competitions. So yeah, holy shit. You'd be doing cartwheels down Union Street if you signed this boy. 

?????

One of the worst strikers I've seen at Pittodrie in quite some time - Main included 

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 2
17 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Skins has been coming out with this type of nonsense on here for years!  An absolute clown - even by AFC Chat standards!

He never learns.  Every season they sign a load of dross who he than hails as superstar material.  Comedy gold

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Dundee Utd have bagged Tony Watt on a pre contract 

No they haven't....he cant sign one until the clock has passed midnight on the 1st of January. I hope leaking this story backfires spectacularly on the Jutes. Obviously trying to force Motherwell's hand to let him go in January for a small fee rather than wait till summer.

There's a week left to go for another club to nip in and blow United's offer out of the water and it would now be hilarious if that transpires

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No they haven't....he cant sign one until the clock has passed midnight on the 1st of January. I hope leaking this story backfires spectacularly on the Jutes. Obviously trying to force Motherwell's hand to let him go in January for a small fee rather than wait till summer.

There's a week left to go for another club to nip in and blow United's offer out of the water and it would now be hilarious if that transpires

18 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Cormack Glass waken up outbid Dundee United, you need someone like watt. 

• Haha 1