Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Souttar is fucking dogshit. My abiding memory of the big fat dumpling is him being left in Scott Vernons wake as he raced away to score his hat trick at Tannadice. Souttars face was scarlet and he was absolutely breathing out of his hole 

Shite 

Tbf it’s hard to keep up with players when you’re in nappies

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Can you name one? Specifically including which CH for each particular club you think he could replace?

Newcastle. Any of them. Lascelles is their best. He's average. The others jostle to partner him. They're all solid 5s and 6s. Which is why Newcastle keep getting beat. Souttar would be their best CH by a mile. Unless you're a big fan of Paul Dummett? 

49 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Newcastle. Any of them. Lascelles is their best. He's average. The others jostle to partner him. They're all solid 5s and 6s. Which is why Newcastle keep getting beat. Souttar would be their best CH by a mile. Unless you're a big fan of Paul Dummett? 

Hahaha, no way Newcastle are interested in Souttar

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ah yes moneybags Newcastle will decide to get a freebie player from Farts who is normally on the injury table.

In other news I believe I'm taking Margot Robbie out to dinner tonight

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Ah yes moneybags Newcastle will decide to get a freebie player from Farts who is normally on the injury table.

In other news I believe I'm taking Margot Robbie out to dinner tonight

He’s stating he would get minutes at Newcastle at this present time which is correct. Anyone arguing that clearly just sees he plays for hearts and assumes he’s shite and never actually watched him. 

• Upvote 1
On 12/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, Ten Caat said:

No they haven't....he cant sign one until the clock has passed midnight on the 1st of January. I hope leaking this story backfires spectacularly on the Jutes. Obviously trying to force Motherwell's hand to let him go in January for a small fee rather than wait till summer.

There's a week left to go for another club to nip in and blow United's offer out of the water and it would now be hilarious if that transpires

On 12/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, Ten Caat said:

No

Players can start talking to other clubs in the December. Allows them to sign up the instant midnight strikes on the 1st January if they so wish

EDIT.....etiquette demands that any club wishing to speak to another club's player in December should inform that player's club they intend to do so prior to actually starting negotiations.

On 12/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Ten Caat said:

Because the folk/journalists that say it don't know the rules

I think you can also be included in those that don't know the rules. United are entitled to talk to and sign Watt on a precontract and they don't have to wait until the 1st of Jan to do so. They needed to inform Motherwell that they were intending to speak to him but after doing that there was no reason why they could not sign him on the pre-contract. 

45 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

I think you can also be included in those that don't know the rules. United are entitled to talk to and sign Watt on a precontract and they don't have to wait until the 1st of Jan to do so. They needed to inform Motherwell that they were intending to speak to him but after doing that there was no reason why they could not sign him on the pre-contract. 

They must be chucking money at him because footballing wise there's not much difference between the 2.

10 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Souttar over Fabian Schar. Behave. Souttar wouldn’t get a sniff with 3/4 others fit  - likes of even Ciaran Clark would look better for Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

It was a bollox answer to a hypothetical question.

Newcastle amongst another half dozen or so EPL teams are interested in Ramsay.

which actual EPL teams have expressed an interest in Souttar?

I think you've got mixed up. 

Skins said Blackburn were interested, not Newcastle. 

It was our lot that started saying he would get minutes at some of the teams at the bottom of the Premier 

On 12/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, Ten Caat said:

Can you name one? Specifically including which CH for each particular club you think he could replace?

For the benefit of @aberdeen1970. The above post is where Ten Caat asked the hypothetical question to which Skins replied below 

On 12/29/2021 at 2:11 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I’m not mixed up. You are, go back and read the thread properly

I did. But you obviously didn't. 

He said Blackburn were interested. 

Slippers said he'd get minutes in the Premier 

Ten Caat asked Slippers to name some clubs. 

Some folk said Newcastle and Norwich. Skins said he was better than Dummet. 

At no point did Skins say Newcastle or any other Premier league team were interested in Souttar.