Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

15 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Feeling like Souttar likely to go west. Just a feeling. 

Likely 4 year deal and leaves Ibrox for England half way through for £6m.

Seems like only Rangers, Sheffield Utd and Forest in for him seriously now. 

Meanwhile Dundee Utd land £2m for a youngster. 

Thanks for nothing John. Look after that Achilles. 

I don't know why but I just don't have the feeling he's sevco bound

41 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

???????

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You think Souttar will leave in this window or in the summer skins? I really hope he doesn't go to the huns. Souttar leaving Hearts on a free (especially if he joins them) after they stood by him through two terrible potential career ending injuries just shows that players have zero loyalty these days. Money will always talk unfortunately and is why clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs will always lose their best players.

1 minute ago, Shinniesta said:

You think Souttar will leave in this window or in the summer skins? I really hope he doesn't go to the huns. Souttar leaving Hearts on a free (especially if he joins them) after they stood by him through two terrible potential career ending injuries just shows that players have zero loyalty these days. Money will always talk unfortunately and is why clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs will always lose their best players.

Hey Shinn. Hope ur well. 

I think he's gonna go this window. Especially if it's west. Tynie would be a feisty place for him now, to agree to move west end of the season. 

I said here before the Glasgow two play a good game selling themselves. 

As for loyalty. Agents can twist that. The club had to legally do what it did. etc. You've a young family. Your injury shows what a fragile career it is. So on. 

Some manage the move OK. Some don't. I didn't hate Hartley. I hated Pressley.

Souttar might be one we're OK with. Kind of. But still hope he goes south. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hey Shinn. Hope ur well. 

I think he's gonna go this window. Especially if it's west. Tynie would be a feisty place for him now, to agree to move west end of the season. 

I said here before the Glasgow two play a good game selling themselves. 

As for loyalty. Agents can twist that. The club had to legally do what it did. etc. You've a young family. Your injury shows what a fragile career it is. So on. 

Some manage the move OK. Some don't. I didn't hate Hartley. I hated Pressley.

Souttar might be one we're OK with. Kind of. But still hope he goes south. 

He's an Aberdeen fan

Allegedly

If he goes to der Hun he won't be too popular at Pittodrie either

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

True to form, McInnes set to sign Lafferty. He just can’t help himself, can he?

Apparently he wanted to sign him for Aberdeen near the end of his time with us but was told to wise up. Ended up with that Hornby waste of space instead. It was a stick on that Del would be after him for Killie as soon as he became available.

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

West Coast press made a big deal when they seemed to find out his mum is a season ticket holder at Ibrox. 

It was David Edgar that broke this non-story......a big old bigot that owns Heart and Hand...the sevco podcast.

They're from the Laurencekirk area and his mother's side of the family come from Australia. I don't believe a word of it. The story got mentioned on Clyde1 at the weekend and their reporters reckoned it's a pile of shite too

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

It was David Edgar that broke this non-story......a big old bigot that owns Heart and Hand...the sevco podcast.

They're from the Laurencekirk area and his mother's side of the family come from Australia. I don't believe a word of it. The story got mentioned on Clyde1 at the weekend and their reporters reckoned it's a pile of shite too

Correcto 

11 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

My sister in-law is Souttar's cousin, I would ask her how she sees things panning out. Although she has absolutely no interest in Football and didn't even realise how well he and his brother were doing when I spoke to her at Christmas.

She just kens they are 'fitba daft loons'.

She didn’t know her cousin scored for Scotland. She’s gotta wake up. 

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Agree. Just media fans trying way too hard to help their club land players in Scotland. At the expense of clubs like Hearts, who are only really there to help the Glasgow pair, is their view. 

Again, hoping Souttar heads south but I'm doubtful now. Expect him to publicly say what's happening by tomorrow latest. 

4 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Signing big plugs to play up front, what do you  think?

Ok. Just that when I saw his name my first thought wasn’t “thon big unit “…it was “that fuckin cheatin hunbastard”

He’ll probably do well for Killie in the Championship though and weigh in with a decent number of goals.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Take the bet Bournemouth Gee.

Under normal circumstances despite Lafferty being a hun cunt of the highest order, I'd expect him to bang home around 10 goals before the end of the season.

But if Pops is betting on it, the poor cunt will likely sign on on the dotted line and have a coronary 10 seconds later

Fiver/Lafferty down

Ah no