Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Taylor will stroll it in that league

If he concentrates on just defending (or attacking at set pieces) and stops thinking he can emulate Franco Baresi he'll do well when Killie get promoted too.

Wouldn't bet against him scoring against us once or twice along the way

Just Google “Ash Taylor howlers” ? 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Souttar passed a medical at Ibrox supposedly AND accepting less money than offered down south. 

Reported in the Record (stolen from the Evening Times) that he has passed a medical with sevco and is expected to sign a pre-contract.

Why didn't he just sign it once he was showered and changed after the medical? 

Would have been a bit of good news for the huns prior to the league re-starting to put out a picture of him pen in hand signing the deal....would offset the Celtic Japanese signings somewhat and also immediately get Hearts negotiating a fee to bring him onboard this window

29 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Reported in the Record (stolen from the Evening Times) that he has passed a medical with sevco and is expected to sign a pre-contract.

Why didn't he just sign it once he was showered and changed after the medical? 

Would have been a bit of good news for the huns prior to the league re-starting to put out a picture of him pen in hand signing the deal....would offset the Celtic Japanese signings somewhat and also immediately get Hearts negotiating a fee to bring him onboard this window

They probably want to announce on back of agreeing a move in this window and an agreed fee with Hearts. Believe we're trying to get a decent figure but hard once the other club knows it's them or no one else. Only thing we'd say is if too low, we'll just keep him til end of the season. Souttar would get a hard time from fans. And run risk of injury. He'll want away now. And I'd rather see a replacement signed, believe we've identified who we'd move for. 

Have to admit to being surprised no serious move from Celtic. 

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Thought he was worse second time round than first and he wasn’t great first time 

Agreed.

Tho not as bad as some make out.

When he concentrated on the simple stuff, winning tackles and headers,  he was ok.It was when he thought he’d suddenly become Maldini when played us into trouble.

29 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Agreed.

Tho not as bad as some make out.

When he concentrated on the simple stuff, winning tackles and headers,  he was ok.It was when he thought he’d suddenly become Maldini when played us into trouble.

One of my main memories of ash is watching a game on tv he plays a lovely ball over the top into the channel towards the red shed for someone to run onto. Ref blows his whistle, I’m thinking no ones off side what’s wrong with that. 
Replay from a panned out angle he hit it that badly he sliced it it hit the facia of the roof and landed back on the park. 

Or I think it was after mckenna scored from 40 years against Kilmarnock game or two after ash strides out of defence and tried it and cleared the merkland stand.

So your right he shouldn’t think he’s maldini probably just a cuckold 

Hibs the only team so far this window to make any kind of statement of intent via strengthening their team.

New manager & they recognise the fact their team was performing really badly this season & needs strengthening.

Glass/Aberdeen appear to be just desperately hoping the shit we already have will improve & will only sign the required improvements IF some go out. 

Be interesting to see if Utd pay to get Watt in early also

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hibs the only team so far this window to make any kind of statement of intent via strengthening their team.

New manager & they recognise the fact their team was performing really badly this season & needs strengthening.

Glass/Aberdeen appear to be just desperately hoping the shit we already have will improve & will only sign the required improvements IF some go out. 

Be interesting to see if Utd pay to get Watt in early also

You sure Hibs are the only team. I’m pretty positive Celtic have made more action a statement with their signings. I’m not sure Hibs signings are that good if I’m being honest 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

You sure Hibs are the only team. I’m pretty positive Celtic have made more action a statement with their signings. I’m not sure Hibs signings are that good if I’m being honest 

I mean of the teams we are actually ‘competing’ with. Arse cheeks dealings are pretty much irrelevant to us & clearly Glass thinks the same as he doesn’t seem to think our next game is worth wasting time on

i don’t think you are being ‘honest’ rgds Hibs either. I think you are being ‘hopeful’ really.

they know they were seriously underperforming & have acted on it early. 

Glass hasn’t (or isn’t allowed)

49 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I mean of the teams we are actually ‘competing’ with. Arse cheeks dealings are pretty much irrelevant to us & clearly Glass thinks the same as he doesn’t seem to think our next game is worth wasting time on

i don’t think you are being ‘honest’ rgds Hibs either. I think you are being ‘hopeful’ really.

they know they were seriously underperforming & have acted on it early. 

Glass hasn’t (or isn’t allowed)

Sorry but I’m of the view We should be competing with all the teams in the league and our next game is against the rangers and they’ve not exactly strengthened a lot. 

Hibs signed the boy that was on loan at Rosa county, was ok from what I seen nothing more. Henderson is a prospect but not going to be a game changer. The boy from America seems to have a good reputation the boy from norway will have to be good the money spent the one from Norwich is a young lad will hardly play I suspect. 

Just now, thurso said:

Sorry but I’m of the view We should be competing with all the teams in the league and our next game is against the rangers and they’ve not exactly strengthened a lot. 

Hibs signed the boy that was on loan at Rosa county, was ok from what I seen nothing more. Henderson is a prospect but not going to be a game changer. The boy from America seems to have a good reputation the boy from norway will have to be good the money spent the one from Norwich is a young lad will hardly play I suspect. 

We SHOULD be competing with just a few at top end but this season we have been ‘competing’ with a lot more than that because far more teams are competing with us. They certainly haven’t all improved to that level surly 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We SHOULD be competing with just a few at top end but this season we have been ‘competing’ with a lot more than that because far more teams are competing with us. They certainly haven’t all improved to that level surly 

They must of improved if they are closer to the top than bottom