Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

35 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I just hope we're not a pushover for a move this window. 12m for Patterson. They can afford 500k plus add ons for Souttar. We're financially sound enough to keep him and not play him and write off any 100k bid. 

Why would they give you add ons for a player they are getting in June? 

350k-450k would see hearts bite. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I just hope we're not a pushover for a move this window. 12m for Patterson. They can afford 500k plus add ons for Souttar. We're financially sound enough to keep him and not play him and write off any 100k bid. 

Plus add ons?? They are getting him for free in 5 months time. No chance they are going to agree to a sell on clause with you lot. 

22 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Why would they give you add ons for a player they are getting in June? 

350k-450k would see hearts bite. 

Sevco won’t offer anything till last few days of window, will let hearts fans do their job of turning on Soutar so when a shit offer of £100k comes in the situation is so toxic they accept 

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Sevco won’t offer anything till last few days of window, will let hearts fans do their job of turning on Soutar so when a shit offer of £100k comes in the situation is so toxic they accept 

As a Hearts fan I can genuinely say I'd rather the club turn down ANY bid south of 500k and we keep him, and don't play him, til the end of his contract in the summer. We have the financial strength in my opinion to say no. While they sit with 12m for their reserve RB sale. 

I like sticking it to the pair of them. Just like reducing both Glasgow allocations to Tynie to 900 fans. 

What annoys me is the disgust of the west coast media that the rest of Scottish football 'doesn't know its place' when doing either of the above. 

I'd be interested what Souttar is saying. Callum Paterson was insistent we got a fee. Don't get the impression Souttar could care less about Hearts. Fine. Stick him out at Heriot Watt for 4 or 5 months running around parking cones 8am every day. Fine him if he doesn't. 

9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

As a Hearts fan I can genuinely say I'd rather the club turn down ANY bid south of 500k and we keep him, and don't play him, til the end of his contract in the summer. We have the financial strength in my opinion to say no. While they sit with 12m for their reserve RB sale. 

I like sticking it to the pair of them. Just like reducing both Glasgow allocations to Tynie to 900 fans. 

What annoys me is the disgust of the west coast media that the rest of Scottish football 'doesn't know its place' when doing either of the above. 

I'd be interested what Souttar is saying. Callum Paterson was insistent we got a fee. Don't get the impression Souttar could care less about Hearts. Fine. Stick him out at Heriot Watt for 4 or 5 months running around parking cones 8am every day. Fine him if he doesn't. 

I hated when Scott Wright signed a pre-contract with that lot, so we know how it feels but can Hearts really afford to leave their best centre back in the stands?

Souttar playing and not playing could be the difference between European football next season and none. 

21 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Anyone walking aboot the toon in a hun top,and born in Aberdeen, should be clubbed over the heid...

How many seats are these Hun cunts getting tonight anyway? The usual allocation? Or will the Alford Bears become singular?

Hope the fuckers get their vaccine passports scrupulously checked, fuck getting their germs wafting over the fence.

7 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

I hated when Scott Wright signed a pre-contract with that lot, so we know how it feels but can Hearts really afford to leave their best centre back in the stands?

Souttar playing and not playing could be the difference between European football next season and none. 

We've got Kingsley playing well as LCH and Halkett doing well as sweeper. Both have just committed further to the club. I'd have Taylor Moore at RCH. Or. Michael Smith can play there, our new Aussie RB is now available. Smith has also committed further. 

Point being. Souttar is a great player. But the next few months he would be a pseudo Rangers player, avoiding injuries, heart not in it, fans on him. I'd rather a Taylor Moore trying to win a move here, or show his old club what they're missing, or get in the shop window for a move elsewhere. Or a Smith who's just committed further to Hearts and wants to stay in the NI squad. 

We also have Souttar's replacement target list and I think we might move this window. Which would def see Souttar out the first team. 

The club know our fans are watching this closely and I think some kind of accepted low ball bid would be really frowned upon, by a set of fans who actually own the club. 

I still say. 500k. Or he rots til summer. 

Only other option is if there is a reserve player at their end we really rate on loan or permanent. But it'd need to be some player. Can't think of any. 

Boyle doesn't turn 29 till April.....

Regular in the Australian national squad. His journey Down Under to represent them won't be nearly as much of a slog from there. 

Strictly no alcohol though. Getting caught with smuggled in stuff is a one way ticket to prison for a few years accompanied by 200 or so lashes.

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Thats that useless cunt from blackpool left hearts.@Wester Hailes Skins Be careful doing celebration cart wheels outside the plaza the polish lads have dropped a few bottles of beer, wouldn't want you cutting yourself...

I knew he'd be rubbish when we signed him. I said that. ? 

Think we fought off Sunderland for him so frees up a few quid for a new player. Japanese lad still linked. We're looking for fast and direct rather than big target CFs. 

And I'll watch out on the plaza. Still waiting on the plastic trees Budge promised. As are all the dogs in Gorgie.