Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Boyle doesn't turn 29 till April.....

Regular in the Australian national squad. His journey Down Under to represent them won't be nearly as much of a slog from there. 

Strictly no alcohol though. Getting caught with smuggled in stuff is a one way ticket to prison for a few years accompanied by 200 or so lashes.

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Thats that useless cunt from blackpool left hearts.@Wester Hailes Skins Be careful doing celebration cart wheels outside the plaza the polish lads have dropped a few bottles of beer, wouldn't want you cutting yourself...

I knew he'd be rubbish when we signed him. I said that. ? 

Think we fought off Sunderland for him so frees up a few quid for a new player. Japanese lad still linked. We're looking for fast and direct rather than big target CFs. 

And I'll watch out on the plaza. Still waiting on the plastic trees Budge promised. As are all the dogs in Gorgie. 

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I knew he'd be rubbish when we signed him. I said that. ? 

Think we fought off Sunderland for him so frees up a few quid for a new player. Japanese lad still linked. We're looking for fast and direct rather than big target CFs. 

And I'll watch out on the plaza. Still waiting on the plastic trees Budge promised. As are all the dogs in Gorgie. 

Maybe you can be more realistic when you sign journeyman and be hopeful instead of claiming they will be shit hot ? sure it was championship teams you claimed ? 

Think you have been a big target team since De Vries..

The play park and new slabs are a start, can't be too greedy and want trees too.

Just now, Durrant Dived said:

Maybe you can be more realistic when you sign journeyman and be hopeful instead of claiming they will be shit hot ? sure it was championship teams you claimed ? 

Think you have been a big target team since De Vries..

The play park and new slabs are a start, can't be too greedy and want trees too.

Kickback has us in for CFs from Chesterfield to Ajax to Korea. I'll reserve judgement til I see a player on the park with a scarf above his head.

We've been target man led since I was young. Sandy Clark. Ian Baird. I do admit to being old school. 2 up front. A big yin and a wee yin.

One of the tenement ends on the plaza is getting a mural. Managed by Budge. ? Can only imagine what that'll look like. 

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Kickback has us in for CFs from Chesterfield to Ajax to Korea. I'll reserve judgement til I see a player on the park with a scarf above his head.

We've been target man led since I was young. Sandy Clark. Ian Baird. I do admit to being old school. 2 up front. A big yin and a wee yin.

One of the tenement ends on the plaza is getting a mural. Managed by Budge. ? Can only imagine what that'll look like. 

Glad you've learnt from prior lessons to reserve now?

Yeah I'm not as old as you I don't remember them playing. 

Look forward to pissing on it..?

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Boyle doesn't turn 29 till April.....

Regular in the Australian national squad. His journey Down Under to represent them won't be nearly as much of a slog from there. 

Strictly no alcohol though. Getting caught with smuggled in stuff is a one way ticket to prison for a few years accompanied by 200 or so lashes.

No alcohol. ??????   You can get anything you want in Saudi.  He can also drive across the causeway to Bahrain for a break, just like the Saudis?????? do at weekends. 

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

No alcohol. ??????   You can get anything you want in Saudi.  He can also drive across the causeway to Bahrain for a break, just like the Saudis?????? do at weekends. 

I think driving to Bahrain on a Thursday afternoon is fine if you work in Dammam. But not really handy if you work in Harmah City where his new team are based. 

24 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Surprisingly they don't have loads of money to splash around after selling their second choice right back for that amazing fee....

They have been under instruction from the bank manager to let him know if they can go for a shite…they need permission for everything they do now.