Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can you believe some Hearts fans APPLAUDED him. I mean you don't need to boo. But to applaud him? 

No matter what clubs you hate most. I still say it's true of all of us. Your own fans are in your top 5 most disliked at times. 

Going from the diet wannabe huns, to the full fat huns. 
A lot of your fanbase will be delighted.

FTH. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can you believe some Hearts fans APPLAUDED him. I mean you don't need to boo. But to applaud him? 

No matter what clubs you hate most. I still say it's true of all of us. Your own fans are in your top 5 most disliked at times. 

Huns applauded a player signing for the Huns? I’m shocked.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:27 PM, Ten Caat said:

Boyle doesn't turn 29 till April.....

Regular in the Australian national squad. His journey Down Under to represent them won't be nearly as much of a slog from there. 

Strictly no alcohol though. Getting caught with smuggled in stuff is a one way ticket to prison for a few years accompanied by 200 or so lashes.

He'll just got to bahrain every weekend like the other Saudi's do.

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Livingston defender Jack Fitzwater is wanted by Newcastle, Watford and Burnley. 

Is he any good?

Never heard of him but sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest. Newcastle? Really? On paper now one of the richest clubs in the world. Then in for a centre half from Livingston? I'd be surprised. But possibly a good squad player for Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs. We'll be looking for a reasonably young CH to replace Souttar that we can develop. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Never heard of him but sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest. Newcastle? Really? On paper now one of the richest clubs in the world. Then in for a centre half from Livingston? I'd be surprised. But possibly a good squad player for Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs. We'll be looking for a reasonably young CH to replace Souttar that we can develop. 

Do players develop in the scottish championship? Just in case the usual happens to you lot. ?

23 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

£3m carrot in Europa.

What do u get for 7th?

Prick. 

For someone who supports a team who have finished 5th / 6th / 6th / 12th in the last 4 full seasons in the premier league maybe you can tell us what you get for finishing in mid-table or lower? We haven't done that in quite a while.. definitely haven't been relegated twice within 10 years like some diddy club.

At the moment it looks like this might be the first league season in over a decade you finish above us (what a pathetic "achievement") but with Hearts history (recent and longer term) a massive collapse is only just round the corner!

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

For someone who supports a team who have finished 5th / 6th / 6th / 12th in the last 4 full seasons in the premier league maybe you can tell us what you get for finishing in mid-table or lower? We haven't done that in quite a while.. definitely haven't been relegated twice within 10 years like some diddy club.

At the moment it looks like this might be the first league season in over a decade you finish above us (what a pathetic "achievement") but with Hearts history (recent and longer term) a massive collapse is only just round the corner!

Aye how old is their rich benefactor ??

tick tock 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Season ain't over yet. Beat Hearts twice and get our shit together come Saturday we could still leapfrog them.

I'm trying desperately to be optimistic under Glass.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Season ain't over yet. Beat Hearts twice and get our shit together come Saturday we could still leapfrog them.

I'm trying desperately to be optimistic under Glass.

I’m the same! Think we can still finish third. But equally after Tuesday I wouldn’t be surprised if st Johnstone got first win in months against us. 

• Haha 1

We've 16 games left. 

We'd probably need to win at least 10 to overtake Hearts and the other teams above us and finish 3rd.  And that's assuming we win the 2 games against Hearts.  And secure a top half finish over the next 11 games to make it even possible in the first place. 

We've won 8 all season out of 22. Including only twice away? 

Its nae happening.