Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

You obviously haven't seen how shite our team is if you don't think he would improve it. 

Seen plenty. 

He wouldn't improve us. A six month purple patch hs not justification to sign him on.

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Cos he's had a good 6 months...

Exactly this.

We need to stop doing this. Signing players that play well or score against us, or are having a good half season.

Need to be cleverer than that.

Just now, King Street Loon said:

Seen plenty. 

He wouldn't improve us. A six month purple patch hs not justification to sign him on.

Exactly this.

We need to stop doing this. Signing players that play well or score against us, or are having a good half season.

Need to be cleverer than that.

A 6 month purple patch v a 1 game against us purple patch?

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Huns potentially making a final bid to take Souttar from mini Huns this window.

Still an outside hope of potentially offloading Gallagher to Hearts then this window ?

They'd surely have to bring in someone today if they let Souttar go.

Was reported on Radio Shortbread on Saturday that Halkett is out for 6 weeks

Aaron Ramsey being touted as an option for Huns hahaha 

He's supposedly on about £400k a week at Juve and he's going to pitch up in Govan i think not, Hun couldn't afford 10% of his wages and i doubt Juve are that desperate to let him go that they will fund that amount must be a team in EPL that would take him even back to the Arse!

46 minutes ago, eddiec said:

He's supposedly on about £400k a week at Juve and he's going to pitch up in Govan i think not, Hun couldn't afford 10% of his wages and i doubt Juve are that desperate to let him go that they will fund that amount must be a team in EPL that would take him even back to the Arse!

he's signed for them

52 minutes ago, eddiec said:

He's signing.

Substantial wage cut apparently.