Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

His club got relegated. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him go for free just to get his wages off the books.

Even as freebie, he won't improve Hearts

Not unless he whacks in a hat trick against the Dons next season. But that would never happen would it ?? as Goodwin has promised a new Aberdeen next season.????????  

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Not unless he whacks in a hat trick against the Dons next season. But that would never happen would it ?? as Goodwin has promised a new Aberdeen next season.????????  

Given Larry 5heed has scored about 3 top flight goals his entire career I’d say it’s unlikely aye 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I truly don't know that there's ever been a more overrated player than Lawrence Shankland. 

Scored a healthy amount of goals in the Championship but has struggled in any semi decent division. 

Textbook case of a player finding his level

14 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Doesn't have to move, European football and a pay rise. Easy decision.

Our interest in him faded according to the PJ. 

There seems to be a bit of momentum to this Siegrest rumour. He'd make a huge difference next season if true.

47 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Our interest in him faded according to the PJ. 

There seems to be a bit of momentum to this Siegrest rumour. He'd make a huge difference next season if true.

Clark was at the he village last week. Definitely rather have siegrast out of the 2! United seem to be investing decent cash. 

Guest milne_afc
26 minutes ago, Zeus said:

See Hibs are getting rid of thon Mueller already.

Hibs. LOL

Writing was on the wall for that plug when he came off the bench(I think?) against Cove and Fyvie, who’d played the full match, went bombing past him.

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

See Hibs are getting rid of thon Mueller already.

Hibs. LOL

They have also been paying him 10k a week ?. The only disappointing thing is it that they have managed to offload him as would have been great to see them having to pay him 10k a week for the entire length of his contract. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8797923/chris-mueller-highest-paid-hibs-history-10k-week/

3 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

They have also been paying him 10k a week ?. The only disappointing thing is it that they have managed to offload him as would have been great to see them having to pay him 10k a week for the entire length of his contract. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8797923/chris-mueller-highest-paid-hibs-history-10k-week/

They probably haven't offloaded him for the full contract? They will still be paying a portion of his wages would be my guess.

4 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Must have still cost them a fair wedge to get shot of him though. A bit like what we had to do with both Brown and JET, no doubt......

32 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Am I right in saying Ron Gordon’s son is head of recruitment at Hibs?

It says he is in the Sun article about Mueller's wage/transfer to Chicago

At least we can't accuse Cormack of flagrant nepotism. It would really be hilarious if Gordon jr supplies Hibs with even more shyte in the summer and they end up having another relegation next season.

3 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

We shouldn’t laugh. We are probably paying Ramirez something similar. And have wasted far more money than that paying off Brown and JET and taking muck like Longstaff in on loan. 

We got half a season of goals out of Ramirez at least. I’ve never even heard of this Mueller guy. He must have been really shit.