Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

3 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

They have also been paying him 10k a week ?. The only disappointing thing is it that they have managed to offload him as would have been great to see them having to pay him 10k a week for the entire length of his contract. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8797923/chris-mueller-highest-paid-hibs-history-10k-week/

They probably haven't offloaded him for the full contract? They will still be paying a portion of his wages would be my guess.

4 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

They have also been paying him 10k a week ?. The only disappointing thing is it that they have managed to offload him as would have been great to see them having to pay him 10k a week for the entire length of his contract. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8797923/chris-mueller-highest-paid-hibs-history-10k-week/

Must have still cost them a fair wedge to get shot of him though. A bit like what we had to do with both Brown and JET, no doubt......

32 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Am I right in saying Ron Gordon’s son is head of recruitment at Hibs?

It says he is in the Sun article about Mueller's wage/transfer to Chicago

At least we can't accuse Cormack of flagrant nepotism. It would really be hilarious if Gordon jr supplies Hibs with even more shyte in the summer and they end up having another relegation next season.

3 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

We shouldn’t laugh. We are probably paying Ramirez something similar. And have wasted far more money than that paying off Brown and JET and taking muck like Longstaff in on loan. 

We got half a season of goals out of Ramirez at least. I’ve never even heard of this Mueller guy. He must have been really shit.

39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Probably get a good two years out of him.

He’s 37.

Craig Gordon is 39 & the hun rapist is 40 

Seems like a good signing 

Scotland really could have done with those cunts being aged 20 years apart each. When McGregor retired and Gordon & Marshall weren't available we had to play Scott Bain it gave the fear for the future.

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Aaron Hickey ex Hearts,set to join Arsenal in 17 million deal from Bologna.

Nobody seems to have a definitive agreed understanding of any sell on clause AND if Celtic have been paid up their 30%.

So not celebrating yet. Our figure could be anywhere between zero and 4 or 5 million. 

I have a feeling we'll be due something but not much.

Gotta say well done to the lad. He must be on fire over there. Napoli and AC were also in for him. 

we there euro money n hickey cash they'll be the best of the rest for a while to come. Thanks cormack you utter utter cunt I hope your hounded out you fuclung piece of yank conservative shit!!

20 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

we there euro money n hickey cash they'll be the best of the rest for a while to come. Thanks cormack you utter utter cunt I hope your hounded out you fuclung piece of yank conservative shit!!

Bullshit. How much do they make from Europe? We have 8 million odd coming in this summer to rebuild. 

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

What and you think hearts European and Hickey money isn't going towards their debt? They will be lucky to see 1m on players too.

Shall see but I think hearts as a city and what they have achieved since coming back up only 12 months ago will keep them ahead of us. Hope tae fuck I'm wrong of course