Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Probably get a good two years out of him.

He’s 37.

Craig Gordon is 39 & the hun rapist is 40 

Seems like a good signing 

Scotland really could have done with those cunts being aged 20 years apart each. When McGregor retired and Gordon & Marshall weren't available we had to play Scott Bain it gave the fear for the future.

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Aaron Hickey ex Hearts,set to join Arsenal in 17 million deal from Bologna.

Nobody seems to have a definitive agreed understanding of any sell on clause AND if Celtic have been paid up their 30%.

So not celebrating yet. Our figure could be anywhere between zero and 4 or 5 million. 

I have a feeling we'll be due something but not much.

Gotta say well done to the lad. He must be on fire over there. Napoli and AC were also in for him. 

we there euro money n hickey cash they'll be the best of the rest for a while to come. Thanks cormack you utter utter cunt I hope your hounded out you fuclung piece of yank conservative shit!!

20 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

we there euro money n hickey cash they'll be the best of the rest for a while to come. Thanks cormack you utter utter cunt I hope your hounded out you fuclung piece of yank conservative shit!!

Bullshit. How much do they make from Europe? We have 8 million odd coming in this summer to rebuild. 

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

What and you think hearts European and Hickey money isn't going towards their debt? They will be lucky to see 1m on players too.

Shall see but I think hearts as a city and what they have achieved since coming back up only 12 months ago will keep them ahead of us. Hope tae fuck I'm wrong of course

On 5/12/2022 at 2:06 PM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Shall see but I think hearts as a city and what they have achieved since coming back up only 12 months ago will keep them ahead of us. Hope tae fuck I'm wrong of course

The bottom line is Aberdeen just need to concentrate on themselves and not worry about what other teams are doing. Our aim has to be to get the recruitment right that we got so wrong last summer and aim to get straight qualification into the european group stages next season. Hearts have proved it can be done coming straight from the Championship.

If/when we get decent money for Ramsay and Ferguson (and the rumoured £1m for McKenna IF Forest get promoted) then we have to invest wisely and get the right players in. If we can do that we will be right up there challenging for europe and hopefully going very deep in both domestic cups. I'm 100% sure Goodwin will be a lot more thorough than Glass when it comes to recruitment. No way in a million years would Goodwin ever have signed a permanently unfit, overweight and lazy journeyman player like JET. 

13 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

The bottom line is Aberdeen just need to concentrate on themselves and not worry about what other teams are doing. Our aim has to be to get the recruitment right that we got so wrong last summer and aim to get straight qualification into the european group stages next season. Hearts have proved it can be done coming straight from the Championship.

If/when we get decent money for Ramsay and Ferguson (and the rumoured £1m for McKenna IF Forest get promoted) then we have to invest wisely and get the right players in. If we can do that we will be right up there challenging for europe and hopefully going very deep in both domestic cups. I'm 100% sure Goodwin will be a lot more thorough than Glass when it comes to recruitment. No way in a million years would Goodwin ever have signed a permanently unfit, overweight and lazy journeyman player like JET. 

I genuinely don’t think JG would have been happy to take ANY of the shite Glass brought in. 
Maybe (at a push) Ramirez (for the unknown/gamble aspect) & possibly Gallagher out of pure desperation.

He certainly wouldn’t have been happy to take Brown either as he soon got him fkd off out

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I genuinely don’t think JG would have been happy to take ANY of the shite Glass brought in.

THink it's telling that Brown and JET were told to pack their bags not long after Goodwin came on

Ojo (who Glass loved) had his contract offer taken off the table.

Goodwin has certianly not minced his words with some of the shite we have, which won't have done morale any good but it's at least given a clear indication he wont settle for slackers like we had under Glass

• Upvote 1

Few things heard this week if ur interested. Good sources. 

Hickey. Every top Italian club in. Especially both Milans and Napoli. But he's homesick. Brentford most advanced but Arsenal have a serious interest. Like his 2 footed ability. Hearts have a sell on of AT LEAST 10 percent. Maybe 15. Celtic have no further clause. 

Connor Ronan has been shown around Hearts training ground. Very serious interest. As do Aberdeen but no idea if he's been shown around similar. Heard direct from a player confirming a club offering Europe is a MASSIVE incentive when even HUGE clubs in England can't. Expect Hearts offering European league football to see us punch high in attracting targets against clubs with even slightly higher budgets. Within reason. 

Forrest has demanded guarantees he starts at Hearts. Hearts won't give. Cooling interest. Utd in pole position now. 

Liverpool genuinely rate Ramsay VERY highly. Had a medical. Pre contract done ready for fee agreement with Aberdeen. I know wrong order, but what I was told. They see him starting games through next season rotating with Trent. Was surprised to hear how highly Liverpool think of him. 

Take or ignore. But thought I'd share. 

49 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hickey. Every top Italian club in. Especially both Milans and Napoli. But he's homesick. Brentford most advanced but Arsenal have a serious interest. Like his 2 footed ability. Hearts have a sell on of AT LEAST 10 percent. Maybe 15. Celtic have no further clause. 

Connor Ronan has been shown around Hearts training ground. Very serious interest. As do Aberdeen but no idea if he's been shown around similar. Heard direct from a player confirming a club offering Europe is a MASSIVE incentive when even HUGE clubs in England can't. Expect Hearts offering European league football to see us punch high in attracting targets against clubs with even slightly higher budgets. Within reason. 

Forrest has demanded guarantees he starts at Hearts. Hearts won't give. Cooling interest. Utd in pole position now. 

Liverpool genuinely rate Ramsay VERY highly. Had a medical. Pre contract done ready for fee agreement with Aberdeen. I know wrong order, but what I was told. They see him starting games through next season rotating with Trent. Was surprised to hear how highly Liverpool think of him. 

So presumably, Hearts have agreed a transfer fee with Wolves for Ronan, £500k is it?

18 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

So presumably, Hearts have agreed a transfer fee with Wolves for Ronan, £500k is it?

They wouldn't need to, plenty of clubs will risk showing a player around their facilities without anything being agreed with the players club. 

Just now, minijc said:

They wouldn't need to, plenty of clubs will risk showing a player around their facilities without anything being agreed with the players club. 

Bit daft is it not? Not like Hearts to get a custard pie in their mush but you’d think they put the horse before the cart.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Bit daft is it not? Not like Hearts to get a custard pie in their mush but you’d think they put the horse before the cart.

In a way yeah but I imagine they know what Wolves want and are trying to see if he'd be interested in signing for them.  

On 5/20/2022 at 2:17 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

None of that's true about ramsay. He's currently on holiday in dubai.

2 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

And also how can have any sort of "pre contract" done when he's under contract for another few years. WHS been on the solvent glue again. 

THink he's meaning contract has been sorted.

Athletic reported that Klopp gave the green light to sign him, would assume that we're just holding out to get as much as we can for him, don't have any doubt's he'd accept whatever terms liverpool offer him (will liekly be treble what he's currently on)

1 hour ago, Granite95 said:

THink he's meaning contract has been sorted.

Athletic reported that Klopp gave the green light to sign him, would assume that we're just holding out to get as much as we can for him, don't have any doubt's he'd accept whatever terms liverpool offer him (will liekly be treble what he's currently on)

There has been no offer.