Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Sounding like fees agreed by Hearts with clubs for Lawrence Shankland, Jorge Grant and Alex Cochrane. Tours and personal terms stages for all 3.

Adding to Kye Rowles, Alan Forrest and Lewis Neilson. 

Expecting still more arrivals as we look to compete on 4 fronts. 

Aaaaa hahaha, 

4 fronts???

expect you put out last in the groups in Europe and the league ??what, hearts ???, absolute banger, 2 fronts you mean, the Diddy cup and the Scottish cup, that’s your whack

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Sounding like fees agreed by Hearts with clubs for Lawrence Shankland, Jorge Grant and Alex Cochrane. Tours and personal terms stages for all 3.

Adding to Kye Rowles, Alan Forrest and Lewis Neilson. 

Expecting still more arrivals as we look to compete on 4 fronts. 

You never learn. Always going on about how good your signings are going to be then they turn out to be pish.

Shankland especially will disappoint. He’s just not good enough for the SPFL.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Aaaaa hahaha, 

4 fronts???

expect you put out last in the groups in Europe and the league ??what, hearts ???, absolute banger, 2 fronts you mean, the Diddy cup and the Scottish cup, that’s your whack

Got 8 guaranteed Euro games. 

Been in 3 out of last 4 Scottish Cup finals. 

3rd place finish. And strengthened. 

14,000 STs sold in first few days. Confirmed both Glasgow clubs will receive less than half Roseburn to accommodate our growing demand. 

Hickey money likely. 

Minimum 3rd in the bag. 

????

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Got 8 guaranteed Euro games. 

Been in 3 out of last 4 Scottish Cup finals. 

3rd place finish. And strengthened. 

14,000 STs sold in first few days. Confirmed both Glasgow clubs will receive less than half Roseburn to accommodate our growing demand. 

Hickey money likely. 

Minimum 3rd in the bag. 

????

3rd bottom maybe but just as likely relegated.  Hoors drawers FC

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Got 8 guaranteed Euro games. So? 1 european campaign every 10 years isnt great 

15 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Been in 3 out of last 4 Scottish Cup finals. Won any? If so .. so what? We had plenty of finals in the Mcinnes era.

3rd place finish. And strengthened. Once above Aberdeen in over a decade, same as Hibs and Killie. Doing it once means fuck all. Strengthened is questionable. Looking for 1st division scoring Shankland excites you does it

14,000 STs sold in first few days. Confirmed both Glasgow clubs will receive less than half Roseburn to accommodate our growing demand. We cut old firm numbers previously so why is it impressive you follow suit now?

Hickey money likely. 

Minimum 3rd in the bag.  Willing to bet on this?

????

6 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Apologies. We're at 15,000 STs and ready to sell out. Bout 120 left. Pressure to open up few remaining bits of Tynie used for walk ups. Bursting out our 20k stadium. 

How are plans for ur 16,000 seater coming on? I'm sure it'll look sweet when it's done. 

PS. Love your remember when stuff. Weren't you guys big in the 80s? Like Ultravox. 

18 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Apologies. We're at 15,000 STs and ready to sell out. Bout 120 left. Pressure to open up few remaining bits of Tynie used for walk ups. Bursting out our 20k stadium. 

How are plans for ur 16,000 seater coming on? I'm sure it'll look sweet when it's done. 

PS. Love your remember when stuff. Weren't you guys big in the 80s? Like Ultravox. 

6am, better log in to my online account for a rival teams chat.

Loser. 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Lovely stuff whs, I admire how you come on here and spout the same stuff each season,  your signings are world class, the next big thing etc. etc. 

My particular favourite was a few years ago when your team made a helluva good start,  9 wins and a draw or something like that,  this obviously triggered a few posts from yourself regarding breaking the duopoly, end of the season 6th, following season relegated. 

• Upvote 3
29 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

6am, better log in to my online account for a rival teams chat.

Loser. 

Tbf, he's a pretty harmless hun prick.

Quick question though,  with all the money coming in next season,  will they pay the remaining 97p in the £ to all the companies they ripped off 2 relegation ago?

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

PS. Love your remember when stuff. Weren't you guys big in the 80s? Like Ultravox

You mean just reminding you that every summer you get ahead of yourself.  1 3rd place finish and you are worse.

It actually shows how small a club Hearts are that ONE top 3 finish has you so excited. Small time.

I give it 3 months until you are ranting about Neilson and Budge etc etc. 

You know what , we still wont give a shit! It is really sad to go on a rival teams forum in an evening to spout pish. 

Shall we pick out your posts about Stendals team ? Almost the exact same shit as above.

Remedial hun.

As for big in the 80s? Why do you obsess about it.. jealousy i imagine. Hearts have never been big, i imagine its that driving your concerns about the 80s.

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

Tbf, he's a pretty harmless hun prick.

Quick question though,  with all the money coming in next season,  will they pay the remaining 97p in the £ to all the companies they ripped off 2 relegation ago?

Harmless but a simpleton hun typing pish on an opposition teams forum. Same shite every pre season.

15 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

You mean just reminding you that every summer you get ahead of yourself.  1 3rd place finish and you are worse.

It actually shows how small a club Hearts are that ONE top 3 finish has you so excited. Small time.

I give it 3 months until you are ranting about Neilson and Budge etc etc. 

You know what , we still wont give a shit! It is really sad to go on a rival teams forum in an evening to spout pish. 

Shall we pick out your posts about Stendals team ? Almost the exact same shit as above.

Remedial hun.

As for big in the 80s? Why do you obsess about it.. jealousy i imagine. Hearts have never been big, i imagine its that driving your concerns about the 80s.

Other than telling the hun bastard to fuck off, why even respond to his monologues? 

He’s one sad cunt to spend half his life on an opposition fans forum ?

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Hearts not even getting shankland now, fuck them. Miovski will be leading us to 3rd

You finished 7 places behind us. SEVEN. In a 12 team league. And apart from losing Souttar, no significant losses to our team. Even Simms was only part of the season. We've likely 7 or 8 new faces arriving. STs now nudging 16,000. We're getting min £3m euro money. Likely £2m for Hickey. 

And you think we're gonna be overtaken after one transfer window by the team that avoided a relegation playoff by 6 points? Still got Gallagher and Bates at the back? Kye Rowles STARTS for an international World Cup team. Focus on a top half finish. Leave us to deal with big boy shit like cup finals, Europe and the top end of the league. ❤️????Taking Forrest off Livingston will help yous. You're welcome. ??

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You finished 7 places behind us. SEVEN. In a 12 team league. And apart from losing Souttar, no significant losses to our team. Even Simms was only part of the season. We've likely 7 or 8 new faces arriving. STs now nudging 16,000. We're getting min £3m euro money. Likely £2m for Hickey. 

And you think we're gonna be overtaken after one transfer window by the team that avoided a relegation playoff by 6 points? Still got Gallagher and Bates at the back? Kye Rowles STARTS for an international World Cup team. Focus on a top half finish. Leave us to deal with big boy shit like cup finals, Europe and the top end of the league. ❤️????Taking Forrest off Livingston will help yous. You're welcome. ??

Such delusions of grandeur.... within a year or 2 you'll be fighting relegation again, its the Hearts way.

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Such delusions of grandeur.... within a year or 2 you'll be fighting relegation again, its the Hearts way.

Was thinking the exact same. Finished 3rd while the other 9 teams were absolute garbage. See no reason why we wont be back up in the mix next season. Alot of negatives this past year from myself and others but credit where due the club looks to have done well this window, a few creative players away from having a really good side that can be supplemented with a few more of our youth players.

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Was thinking the exact same. Finished 3rd while the other 9 teams were absolute garbage. See no reason why we wont be back up in the mix next season. Alot of negatives this past year from myself and others but credit where due the club looks to have done well this window, a few creative players away from having a really good side that can be supplemented with a few more of our youth players.

We've spent more money on transfer fees in the last 2 weeks than 'big club' Hearts have in the last 10 years. I agree, i've been highly negative of a lot thats been happening at Pittodrie recently but have been impressed with how things have progressed in the last week. We are 2 or 3 high quality signings away from having a very good team, and i'm now fairly confident we'll get these 2 or 3 high quality signings.

57 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

We've spent more money on transfer fees in the last 2 weeks than 'big club' Hearts have in the last 10 years. I agree, i've been highly negative of a lot thats been happening at Pittodrie recently but have been impressed with how things have progressed in the last week. We are 2 or 3 high quality signings away from having a very good team, and i'm now fairly confident we'll get these 2 or 3 high quality signings.

Ha. You don't have a single decent defender on your books. Anywhere. From keeper through your back 4, you need major surgery. 

Compare your keeper and defence as things stand with Gordon, Atkinson, Smith, Siddick, Neilson, Halkett, Rowles, Kingsley, Cochrane. And we're still looking for another quality CH to start. 

Gallagher, Bates and Boogie is it?