Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

15 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

You mean just reminding you that every summer you get ahead of yourself.  1 3rd place finish and you are worse.

It actually shows how small a club Hearts are that ONE top 3 finish has you so excited. Small time.

I give it 3 months until you are ranting about Neilson and Budge etc etc. 

You know what , we still wont give a shit! It is really sad to go on a rival teams forum in an evening to spout pish. 

Shall we pick out your posts about Stendals team ? Almost the exact same shit as above.

Remedial hun.

As for big in the 80s? Why do you obsess about it.. jealousy i imagine. Hearts have never been big, i imagine its that driving your concerns about the 80s.

Other than telling the hun bastard to fuck off, why even respond to his monologues? 

He’s one sad cunt to spend half his life on an opposition fans forum ?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Hearts not even getting shankland now, fuck them. Miovski will be leading us to 3rd

You finished 7 places behind us. SEVEN. In a 12 team league. And apart from losing Souttar, no significant losses to our team. Even Simms was only part of the season. We've likely 7 or 8 new faces arriving. STs now nudging 16,000. We're getting min £3m euro money. Likely £2m for Hickey. 

And you think we're gonna be overtaken after one transfer window by the team that avoided a relegation playoff by 6 points? Still got Gallagher and Bates at the back? Kye Rowles STARTS for an international World Cup team. Focus on a top half finish. Leave us to deal with big boy shit like cup finals, Europe and the top end of the league. ❤️????Taking Forrest off Livingston will help yous. You're welcome. ??

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You finished 7 places behind us. SEVEN. In a 12 team league. And apart from losing Souttar, no significant losses to our team. Even Simms was only part of the season. We've likely 7 or 8 new faces arriving. STs now nudging 16,000. We're getting min £3m euro money. Likely £2m for Hickey. 

And you think we're gonna be overtaken after one transfer window by the team that avoided a relegation playoff by 6 points? Still got Gallagher and Bates at the back? Kye Rowles STARTS for an international World Cup team. Focus on a top half finish. Leave us to deal with big boy shit like cup finals, Europe and the top end of the league. ❤️????Taking Forrest off Livingston will help yous. You're welcome. ??

Such delusions of grandeur.... within a year or 2 you'll be fighting relegation again, its the Hearts way.

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Such delusions of grandeur.... within a year or 2 you'll be fighting relegation again, its the Hearts way.

Was thinking the exact same. Finished 3rd while the other 9 teams were absolute garbage. See no reason why we wont be back up in the mix next season. Alot of negatives this past year from myself and others but credit where due the club looks to have done well this window, a few creative players away from having a really good side that can be supplemented with a few more of our youth players.

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Was thinking the exact same. Finished 3rd while the other 9 teams were absolute garbage. See no reason why we wont be back up in the mix next season. Alot of negatives this past year from myself and others but credit where due the club looks to have done well this window, a few creative players away from having a really good side that can be supplemented with a few more of our youth players.

We've spent more money on transfer fees in the last 2 weeks than 'big club' Hearts have in the last 10 years. I agree, i've been highly negative of a lot thats been happening at Pittodrie recently but have been impressed with how things have progressed in the last week. We are 2 or 3 high quality signings away from having a very good team, and i'm now fairly confident we'll get these 2 or 3 high quality signings.

57 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

We've spent more money on transfer fees in the last 2 weeks than 'big club' Hearts have in the last 10 years. I agree, i've been highly negative of a lot thats been happening at Pittodrie recently but have been impressed with how things have progressed in the last week. We are 2 or 3 high quality signings away from having a very good team, and i'm now fairly confident we'll get these 2 or 3 high quality signings.

Ha. You don't have a single decent defender on your books. Anywhere. From keeper through your back 4, you need major surgery. 

Compare your keeper and defence as things stand with Gordon, Atkinson, Smith, Siddick, Neilson, Halkett, Rowles, Kingsley, Cochrane. And we're still looking for another quality CH to start. 

Gallagher, Bates and Boogie is it? 

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ha. You don't have a single decent defender on your books. Anywhere. From keeper through your back 4, you need major surgery. 

Compare your keeper and defence as things stand with Gordon, Atkinson, Smith, Siddick, Neilson, Halkett, Rowles, Kingsley, Cochrane. And we're still looking for another quality CH to start. 

You do realise we signed 3 new defenders this week? We're not still stuck with Bates and Gallagher in defence, and Considine has gone to St Johnstone. Looks like we have a new goalkeeper incoming any day.also.

42 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

He's completely spent. Johnson bringing his mate in on what will be a tidy wage. They're having a shocker of a window.

Think he will be a decent signing for them but wont be value for money the wages he will be on. We have wasted so much money on players well into their 30s on a downward trajectory. Very few succeeded. Robson about the only 1 I can think of that did well.

Saw a decent amount of him at Sunderland. Still capable of the odd moment of real quality but he doesn't have too many minutes left in those legs. Might find himself getting a rough ride from Hibs fans too if he doesn't hit the ground running. They were one of the clubs he recently named for fans abusing him after he opted to play for Ireland.

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Did they not have to give a player a new 1 year contract because he’d played a certain number of games, but didn’t want to?

Or am I talking shit?

Was it that “Rocky” dude ? 

They had Rocky Bushiri on loan. At the end of the season they thanked him for his efforts and waved him off. Only to realise they'd accidentally triggered a signing clause in the loan contract due to the number of games he'd played. Signed a player they didn't want.

1 hour ago, JamieMT said:

They had Rocky Bushiri on loan. At the end of the season they thanked him for his efforts and waved him off. Only to realise they'd accidentally triggered a signing clause in the loan contract due to the number of games he'd played. Signed a player they didn't want.

Not half as much as their fans it seems, going by the amount of abuse they've given the club on twitter. Apparently Bushiri has asked their chief exec why the fans hate him so much

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Who? Every single one of those outfield players are shite. Tinpot yo-yo club 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 hours ago, Dad said:

Mcgeady getting a medical at hibs - broken down useless old cunt haha 

A joke club

Come on now @Dad

He's the white Ronaldinho for heavens sake.  God DAMN!!