Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hmmmm is that true? Why do they always say ‘free to talk to other clubs in January’ then? 

Because the folk/journalists that say it don't know the rules

Aberdeen1970 is quite correct though. A player's agent will be negotiating with other clubs at least a year in advance of the player's contract running out. 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The 'talking to' rule is a load of pish and impossible to police in any case. 

Clubs talk to players and agents all the time.  They'd be daft not to. 

Not impossible to police when it’s made public though. 

Not that I’m fussed about a Motherwell journeyman player doing the dirty on them but if he was an Aberdeen player I would be disgusted with him.
Hedges for example ?

35 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts bid in for Japanese forward Tsuyoshi Ogashiwa. 

Also rumoured to be in for Rotherham forward Freddie Ladapo.

Gnanduillet oot. 

Hearts also to try and bring back Stuart Findlay from the States. 

Souttar likely played last game. 

No one gives a fuck. 

Gnanduillet the same boy we were doing cart wheels down Union Street if we signed him? Hahahahaha you fud. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts bid in for Japanese forward Tsuyoshi Ogashiwa. 

Also rumoured to be in for Rotherham forward Freddie Ladapo.

Gnanduillet oot. 

Hearts also to try and bring back Stuart Findlay from the States. 

Souttar likely played last game. 

Sounds like the Japanese striking equivalent of Jack Gurr. 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Who is Souttar signing for Skins? 

He's nae going to the Huns is he? 

I haven't heard anything, but speculation about joining Stoke and his brother seems rife. A visit to Stoke might put paid to that though. 

Safe to assume both Glasgow pair will bid in January. Bargain and both need CHs. We'll likely accept 500k. 

Think I'd heard he fancies England. Nottingham Forest quoted now. 

I really rate the lad and he reminds me of a young Levein now he's adding aggression to pace and control. Would like to see him play beside better players than Stoke. 

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I haven't heard anything, but speculation about joining Stoke and his brother seems rife. A visit to Stoke might put paid to that though. 

Safe to assume both Glasgow pair will bid in January. Bargain and both need CHs. We'll likely accept 500k. 

I really rate the lad and he reminds me of a young Levein now he's adding aggression to pace and control. Would like to see him play beside better players than Stoke. 

Hopefully goes to England. 

Nothing worse than seeing decent Scottish players end up at the Huns or Celtic. 

9 minutes ago, slippers said:

Sounds like the Japanese striking equivalent of Jack Gurr. 

In the Japanese Olympic squad and seen as his club's best player. That's all I know. But beats the usual Tony Watt, etc type moves. Same with the Ozzie RB. 

Happy with our moves while Lochend Celtic keep signing St Mirren dross hoping for another McGinn. And failing. 

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

In the Japanese Olympic squad and seen as his club's best player. That's all I know. But beats the usual Tony Watt, etc type moves. Same with the Ozzie RB. 

Happy with our moves while Lochend Celtic keep signing St Mirren dross hoping for another McGinn. And failing. 

I reluctantly agree, atleast you are trying other markets. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hopefully goes to England. 

Nothing worse than seeing decent Scottish players end up at the Huns or Celtic. 

Agreed mate but they have a good track record of throwing money, playing the good for International chances card. Big crowds. Europe every year. 

Then it's all that and a house in Scotland. Or less, and a house in Middlesbrough or Stoke. 

They market themselves well to players. And often their pals are there.

Sad I know. If I REALLY had to bet based on gut. I'd say he goes to Celtic. 

6 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You've got a cheek the amount of dross you've signed on 3+ year deals and can't get rid of ?

On 1/25/2021 at 6:29 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It was one goal every two games last season for Blackpool. 18 goals in 36 appearances. For a team that finished 13th. We beat off Derby, Coventry and a few other English outfits to get him. Think your top scorer just now is Lewis Ferguson with 9 goals in all competitions. So yeah, holy shit. You'd be doing cartwheels down Union Street if you signed this boy. 

Hahahahahahaha

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I could probably find out. But it's no really keeping me awake or feeling worth the effort since it'll be out in the open next week or so. 

Hope you had a shit Christmas. Alone. Again. ?

That’s twice you’ve cracked that “line”… in about 30 minutes. 
You could find out my fucking arse.

Just STFU you weirdo hun cunt

35 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Your posts are really negative and overly abusive and aggressive these days.

Is that why you were voted negative poster of the year?

How the fuck would I know that? ?

Abusive & aggressive…. It’s a forum FFS ?

We’re all faceless nobodies. Who cares?

Besides, that pathetic hun deserves the abuse. 
Coming in here half his life trying to curry favour on an opposition forum is weasel like behaviour. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A speccy loser? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

No problem mr angry.

Please continue your ranting and raving on the football threads. 
No time like the present to begin your defence of your negative poster of the year award 2021 ??

Mr Beige has spoken. 

Maybe a new nomination award for “most beige poster” should be brought in.

You might have a wee chance if you keep it up ?

….. or alternatively, wheesht FFS