Jump to content
CalgaryDon

Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Recommended Posts

Guest
35 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I just hope we're not a pushover for a move this window. 12m for Patterson. They can afford 500k plus add ons for Souttar. We're financially sound enough to keep him and not play him and write off any 100k bid. 

Why would they give you add ons for a player they are getting in June? 
 

350k-450k would see hearts bite. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I just hope we're not a pushover for a move this window. 12m for Patterson. They can afford 500k plus add ons for Souttar. We're financially sound enough to keep him and not play him and write off any 100k bid. 

Plus add ons?😂 They are getting him for free in 5 months time. No chance they are going to agree to a sell on clause with you lot. 

Share this post


Link to post

There's nothing worse than an Aberdonian hun. All the busses that leave Aberdeen to go down to Glasgow every other week will be loving their latest poster boy alongside Jack and Wright. Vile

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

There's nothing worse than an Aberdonian hun. All the busses that leave Aberdeen to go down to Glasgow every other week will be loving their latest poster boy alongside Jack and Wright. Vile

Anyone walking aboot the toon in a hun top,and born in Aberdeen, should be clubbed over the heid...

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Anyone walking aboot the toon in a hun top,and born in Aberdeen, should be clubbed over the heid...

 

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Anyone walking aboot the toon in a hun top,and born in Aberdeen, should be clubbed over the heid...

Could be a use for big declan. At last 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/15/2022 at 4:36 PM, BonnieDon said:

St Johnstone rumoured to be in for Jamie Hamilton.

Good luck to St.Johnstone 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Why would they give you add ons for a player they are getting in June? 
 

350k-450k would see hearts bite. 
 

 

Sevco won’t offer anything till last few days of window, will let hearts fans do their job of turning on Soutar so when a shit offer of £100k comes in the situation is so toxic they accept 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Sevco won’t offer anything till last few days of window, will let hearts fans do their job of turning on Soutar so when a shit offer of £100k comes in the situation is so toxic they accept 

As a Hearts fan I can genuinely say I'd rather the club turn down ANY bid south of 500k and we keep him, and don't play him, til the end of his contract in the summer. We have the financial strength in my opinion to say no. While they sit with 12m for their reserve RB sale. 

I like sticking it to the pair of them. Just like reducing both Glasgow allocations to Tynie to 900 fans. 

What annoys me is the disgust of the west coast media that the rest of Scottish football 'doesn't know its place' when doing either of the above. 

I'd be interested what Souttar is saying. Callum Paterson was insistent we got a fee. Don't get the impression Souttar could care less about Hearts. Fine. Stick him out at Heriot Watt for 4 or 5 months running around parking cones 8am every day. Fine him if he doesn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

As a Hearts fan I can genuinely say I'd rather the club turn down ANY bid south of 500k and we keep him, and don't play him, til the end of his contract in the summer. We have the financial strength in my opinion to say no. While they sit with 12m for their reserve RB sale. 

I like sticking it to the pair of them. Just like reducing both Glasgow allocations to Tynie to 900 fans. 

What annoys me is the disgust of the west coast media that the rest of Scottish football 'doesn't know its place' when doing either of the above. 

I'd be interested what Souttar is saying. Callum Paterson was insistent we got a fee. Don't get the impression Souttar could care less about Hearts. Fine. Stick him out at Heriot Watt for 4 or 5 months running around parking cones 8am every day. Fine him if he doesn't. 

I hated when Scott Wright signed a pre-contract with that lot, so we know how it feels but can Hearts really afford to leave their best centre back in the stands?

Souttar playing and not playing could be the difference between European football next season and none. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Anyone walking aboot the toon in a hun top,and born in Aberdeen, should be clubbed over the heid...

How many seats are these Hun cunts getting tonight anyway? The usual allocation? Or will the Alford Bears become singular?

Hope the fuckers get their vaccine passports scrupulously checked, fuck getting their germs wafting over the fence.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

I hated when Scott Wright signed a pre-contract with that lot, so we know how it feels but can Hearts really afford to leave their best centre back in the stands?

Souttar playing and not playing could be the difference between European football next season and none. 

We've got Kingsley playing well as LCH and Halkett doing well as sweeper. Both have just committed further to the club. I'd have Taylor Moore at RCH. Or. Michael Smith can play there, our new Aussie RB is now available. Smith has also committed further. 

Point being. Souttar is a great player. But the next few months he would be a pseudo Rangers player, avoiding injuries, heart not in it, fans on him. I'd rather a Taylor Moore trying to win a move here, or show his old club what they're missing, or get in the shop window for a move elsewhere. Or a Smith who's just committed further to Hearts and wants to stay in the NI squad. 

We also have Souttar's replacement target list and I think we might move this window. Which would def see Souttar out the first team. 

The club know our fans are watching this closely and I think some kind of accepted low ball bid would be really frowned upon, by a set of fans who actually own the club. 

I still say. 500k. Or he rots til summer. 

Only other option is if there is a reserve player at their end we really rate on loan or permanent. But it'd need to be some player. Can't think of any. 

Share this post


Link to post

As if Hearts fans are going to give someone a hard time for joining their big brothers 😂

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, NEM said:

As if Hearts fans are going to give someone a hard time for joining their big brothers 😂

Exactly. Horrible cunts have Union Jacks and sing Gorgie boys instead of Billy boys. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Souttar is a great player.

No he’s not. He’s a decent player with a very bad injury history. He is definitely not great. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Dylan Tate signed for Kilmarnock today on loan from Hibs and Kyle Lafferty will be next 

Think we’ll be up against McInnes next season.

Would be ironic if he were the one to ruin our fantastic record against Killie 
1 defeat in 32, & that was when Devlin was wrongfully sent off after 5 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Looks like Boyle’s off to Saudi, not in the squad tonight 

 Spoke to him on Sunday and he just laughed when I asked if he was away. Didn't think he was trying to cover anything up just assumed he didn't want to bad mouth Hibs.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Looks like Boyle’s off to Saudi, not in the squad tonight 

£3 million is a decent wedge to get for him.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

£3 million is a decent wedge to get for him.

It is. 29 in a few months. Fair fucks to the Hibbees for holding their nerve and getting top dollar for him.

Share this post


Link to post

What a way to end your career and become non relevant.

Diving little cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What a way to end your career and become non relevant.

Diving little cunt.

I'm sure he gives a fuck with his 1.5m a year contract 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

I'm sure he gives a fuck with his 1.5m a year contract 😂😂

A shit hole of a place.

A team 14th out of 16 teams.

Levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What a way to end your career and become non relevant.

Diving little cunt.

Irrelevance all the way to the bank!

Share this post


Link to post

That’s Boyle away to the desert. Bottom six beckons for the spoon burners 

Share this post


Link to post

Decent fee for a 30 year old Scottish premier division player though. £2.5m plus add ons

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Decent fee for a 30 year old Scottish premier division player though. £2.5m plus add ons

It is, bearing in mind we’ll not get much more for 21/22 year old Lewis Ferguson. 
 

Share this post


Link to post

Boyle doesn't turn 29 till April.....

Regular in the Australian national squad. His journey Down Under to represent them won't be nearly as much of a slog from there. 

Strictly no alcohol though. Getting caught with smuggled in stuff is a one way ticket to prison for a few years accompanied by 200 or so lashes.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...