Jump to content
CalgaryDon

Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Livingston defender Jack Fitzwater is wanted by Newcastle, Watford and Burnley. 

Is he any good?

Never heard of him but sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest. Newcastle? Really? On paper now one of the richest clubs in the world. Then in for a centre half from Livingston? I'd be surprised. But possibly a good squad player for Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs. We'll be looking for a reasonably young CH to replace Souttar that we can develop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

Never read as much fucking nonsense as the Fitzwater chap going to a PL club. 

Share this post


Link to post

Bit like when myles Anderson suddenly left us for free and went to then prem Blackburn Rovers! Remember at the time going how/why/who 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Never heard of him but sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest. Newcastle? Really? On paper now one of the richest clubs in the world. Then in for a centre half from Livingston? I'd be surprised. But possibly a good squad player for Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs. We'll be looking for a reasonably young CH to replace Souttar that we can develop. 

Do players develop in the scottish championship? Just in case the usual happens to you lot. 👀

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome to Gorgie Ellis Simms. 

Superb loan signing. Highly rated and Everton just tied down on an extended contract. 

I'm not one to get carried away, but... 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/25/2022 at 3:05 PM, Durrant Dived said:

Do players develop in the scottish championship? Just in case the usual happens to you lot. 👀

We're 11 points clear of you with a game in hand. ⚽ 😜👌

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/25/2022 at 11:25 AM, The Gee Man said:

Bit like when myles Anderson suddenly left us for free and went to then prem Blackburn Rovers! Remember at the time going how/why/who 

Love Manhattan  Transfer.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We're 11 points clear of you with a game in hand. ⚽😜👌

Well you can forget the game in hand lol. 

We go through a shite period and are 6th. You go through a shite period and relegated. Levels.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fuck off you hun 

Edited by The Gee Man

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We're 11 points clear of you with a game in hand. ⚽😜👌

Oops

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We're 11 points clear of you with a game in hand. ⚽😜👌

Pumped ⚽😜👌

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/25/2022 at 6:25 AM, The Gee Man said:

Bit like when myles Anderson suddenly left us for free and went to then prem Blackburn Rovers! Remember at the time going how/why/who 

Was he not just a signing as a favour to his agent for us to get another player in we wanted?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Was he not just a signing as a favour to his agent for us to get another player in we wanted?

Nick Blackman on loan

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Dad said:

71% Tim possession and 13 shots to 1 

Watch out Europe eh skins hahaha 

 

Prick

£3m carrot in Europa.

What do u get for 7th?

Prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

£3m carrot in Europa.

What do u get for 7th?

Prick. 

For someone who supports a team who have finished 5th / 6th / 6th / 12th in the last 4 full seasons in the premier league maybe you can tell us what you get for finishing in mid-table or lower? We haven't done that in quite a while.. definitely haven't been relegated twice within 10 years like some diddy club.

At the moment it looks like this might be the first league season in over a decade you finish above us (what a pathetic "achievement") but with Hearts history (recent and longer term) a massive collapse is only just round the corner!

Edited by afc_blockhead

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

For someone who supports a team who have finished 5th / 6th / 6th / 12th in the last 4 full seasons in the premier league maybe you can tell us what you get for finishing in mid-table or lower? We haven't done that in quite a while.. definitely haven't been relegated twice within 10 years like some diddy club.

At the moment it looks like this might be the first league season in over a decade you finish above us (what a pathetic "achievement") but with Hearts history (recent and longer term) a massive collapse is only just round the corner!

Aye how old is their rich benefactor 😂😂

tick tock 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

For someone who supports a team who have finished 5th / 6th / 6th / 12th in the last 4 full seasons in the premier league maybe you can tell us what you get for finishing in mid-table or lower? We haven't done that in quite a while.. definitely haven't been relegated twice within 10 years like some diddy club.

At the moment it looks like this might be the first league season in over a decade you finish above us (what a pathetic "achievement") but with Hearts history (recent and longer term) a massive collapse is only just round the corner!

Season ain't over yet. Beat Hearts twice and get our shit together come Saturday we could still leapfrog them.

I'm trying desperately to be optimistic under Glass.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Season ain't over yet. Beat Hearts twice and get our shit together come Saturday we could still leapfrog them.

I'm trying desperately to be optimistic under Glass.

Not so much optimism, more hallucinatory.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Season ain't over yet. Beat Hearts twice and get our shit together come Saturday we could still leapfrog them.

I'm trying desperately to be optimistic under Glass.

I’m the same! Think we can still finish third. But equally after Tuesday I wouldn’t be surprised if st Johnstone got first win in months against us. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

We've 16 games left. 

We'd probably need to win at least 10 to overtake Hearts and the other teams above us and finish 3rd.  And that's assuming we win the 2 games against Hearts.  And secure a top half finish over the next 11 games to make it even possible in the first place. 

We've won 8 all season out of 22. Including only twice away? 

Its nae happening. 

Edited by aberdeen1970

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

£3m carrot in Europa.

What do u get for 7th?

Prick. 

Pretty sure it's the conference not europa.... so probably less €

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Huns might have got themselves a decent loan player 

Cunts 

I was thinking that. 
A tad better than Scott cunt 

Share this post


Link to post

That Hearts hun cunt needs to be David Murray'd. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

See Fuchs from Dundee United off to Peterborough for a 6 figure fee.

Can't help but feel we missed a trick there

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I see Austin Samuels has joined Caley on an 18 month loan from Wolves.

Probably found his level.

Edited by cruickc2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

I see Austin Samuels has joined Caley on an 18 month loan from Wolves.

Probably found his level.

Permanent not loan. They must want to stay in championship 😂

Share this post


Link to post

I think Samuels will do well with a regular run in a team.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...