Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Wow

Aaron Ramsey to "rangers"

Mental

That’s incredible. I used to really like him especially in that World Cup a few years back.

Don't even care about the money side of it, that’s the best signing any club in Scotland will make for the next 10 years.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

You trying to say its not a superb signing?

Don’t like him, think he’s a wage thief, hated him for what he was doing at Arsenal, (I had a soft spot for them), he thought he was better than he was then fucked his career looking for a big pot of gold, what’s he won?,no coincidence that when he arrived at a very successful juventus, they turned shite and inter took over juve,s mantle 

Just now, Dons79 said:

Don’t like him, think he’s a wage thief, hated him for what he was doing at Arsenal, (I had a soft spot for them), he thought he was better than he was then fucked his career looking for a big pot of gold, what’s he won?,no coincidence that when he arrived at a very successful juventus, they turned shite and inter took over juve,s mantle 

Lol

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I was referring to your futile attempt to downplay the Ramsay signing

THATS a Ramsay worth talking about

It’s not futile if I really believe he isn’t that good, which I do, genuinely think aribo is better than him, but hey, they are still all Huns, so fuck them all

7 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'll disagree, very competent centre half.

Yep his only problem is he's obviously a massive injury risk but he'd walk into our side.

That said I don't think he improves sevco any. Won't weaken them either....he's at the same level as Goldson who presumably he'll replace

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Yep his only problem is he's obviously a massive injury risk but he'd walk into our side.

That said I don't think he improves sevco any. Won't weaken them either....he's at the same level as Goldson who presumably he'll replace

Point is, 

he’s a household name and you’d think out of scotlands league, it’s ambitious and exciting. 

the teuchter tin pot dons will just continue this mediocre bumble through obscurity. It’s bland as fuck. 

the only blessing about the hun imminent CL £ is that Walter won’t get to see it