Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

28 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Hibs after Cole Stockton. Was any good?

He was singularly the shittest player I've ever seen in a Hearts jersey. Genuinely. Had the pleasure from the front row of seeing him sprint towards me. Was like It's A Knockout. 

He added to his brief stay by blacking up for a night out. Then his Mrs talking to the media about how she didn't like Edinburgh and missed Liverpool.

No way Hibs or any Scottish club are in for him. A zero. Don't care how many goals he's got. 

54 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Tin pot? Ha. Will send you a postcard from Europe. 

Aye well done, first time you’ve finished above us in about ten years. Still waiting on the postcards from the championship

Tinpot 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

A lot of games with European football and cups, playing Thursday-Sunday is a killer he will start more than you think/want

Because we're guaranteed a number of Euro games, not pumped out after 2, we need a bigger squad. 

Talk of improving quality too. I expect he'll be a Ginnelly or GMS type replacement but we resisted guarantees he'll start all games. 

I'm squad terms, not a bad addition. 

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Because we're guaranteed a number of Euro games, not pumped out after 2, we need a bigger squad. 

Unchartered territory for you cunts. No Maltese fishermen to dash your hopes this year.

Tinpot

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Talk of improving quality too. I expect he'll be a Ginnelly or GMS type replacement but we resisted guarantees he'll start all games. 

Definitely GMS he has 2 good games a season too

24 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ps we played 6! You have 8. Only 2 more so let’s see how much you blow on a bigger squad 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Over the past 10 years we’ve probably played about 50 European games.

How many for yous? 

Does your club even remember how to get to the airport? You know there’s a £4 pickup/drop off charge there now. You may may to inform the club so that can add this to the budget. Otherwise they could start accumulating debts that they cannot pay again

• Haha 2