Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Over the past 10 years we’ve probably played about 50 European games.

How many for yous? 

Does your club even remember how to get to the airport? You know there’s a £4 pickup/drop off charge there now. You may may to inform the club so that can add this to the budget. Otherwise they could start accumulating debts that they cannot pay again

Lovely stuff ?

FTH

12 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Off to the rangers...

Shinnie won't pitch up at Rangers. They don't need him and he won't get ahead of any of their midfield as it is. 

If he is free to leave and wants to come back up then i'd think Goodwin and Cormack would be all over it. Goodwin  wants athletes. He is one. He gets what it means. Technically not the greatest but he strikes me as the type of player Goodwin would love. 

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Shinnie won't pitch up at Rangers. They don't need him and he won't get ahead of any of their midfield as it is. 

If he is free to leave and wants to come back up then i'd think Goodwin and Cormack would be all over it. Goodwin  wants athletes. He is one. He gets what it means. Technically not the greatest but he strikes me as the type of player Goodwin would love. 

Well, he couldn't, as they're dead...

The mob I mentioned have an ageing midfield. 

47 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I see we're credited with an interest. Can see that. Haring not signed, free to go. Beningime injured til later in the year. Shinnie could be a good solution on a 2 year deal. Plus he brings experience. 

But really can't see a move to Glasgow. Likely a battle between Aberdeen and Hearts if he returns to Scotland. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I see we're credited with an interest. Can see that. Haring not signed, free to go. Beningime injured til later in the year. Shinnie could be a good solution on a 2 year deal. Plus he brings experience. 

But really can't see a move to Glasgow. Likely a battle between Aberdeen and Hearts if he returns to Scotland. 

You'll lose out to us just like your spoon buring neighbours do on a regular basis. You can cry on each others shoulders though. 

I think I’d have Shinnie back. He’s not ancient, he’s 30, so he’s still got a few years left in him. Between playing CM and possibly LB he’d get plenty game time as well.

He’d also bring a bit of drive and determination to the team which we’ve been sorely lacking.

20 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

You'll lose out to us just like your spoon buring neighbours do on a regular basis. You can cry on each others shoulders though. 

Not gonna lose much sleep bout this one. Good luck. 

Kye Rowles agrees to join Hearts. 23 year old LCH just broke into the Australia squad and one of the Ozzie league's highest rated defenders. 

24 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not gonna lose much sleep bout this one. Good luck. 

Kye Rowles agrees to join Hearts. 23 year old LCH just broke into the Australia squad and one of the Ozzie league's highest rated defenders. 

“Ozzie league”

LOL

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Welcome to Edinburgh. 

Kye Rowles. 6ft3 LCH. New Australian internationalist. Seen as rising star of the game down under. And fans, players and coaches player of the year. Seen as an exciting coup by Hearts management team. 

Welcome also, to Hibs, Rocky Bushiri. 

??

Surely too short for Hammer thrower of Midlothian

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Welcome to Edinburgh. 

Kye Rowles. 6ft3 LCH. New Australian internationalist. Seen as rising star of the game down under. And fans, players and coaches player of the year. Seen as an exciting coup by Hearts management team. 

Welcome also, to Hibs, Rocky Bushiri. 

??

Never heard of him