Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Fair play to Utd getting Levitt. 

Dealing with Man U. Fighting off English interest. Permanent deal. 21 year old. Internationalist. 

Sometimes you just gotta say well done. The league would benefit from a strong Utd. 

Yup, have to hold my hands up and say it's a fantastic signing for Utd. Assume the 2 year deal is purely down to Levitt being unwilling to commit to longer. Utd will get a cracking player for another year and then move him on for a healthy profit. Levitt will get the regular football he needs to ensure he goes to the World Cup, then move on to the bigger stage he feels destined for. Everyone's happy.

Steven Fletcher will do a job for them too, still a quality player. Yet i don't envy this signing, i'm glad we're moving away from established players in their twilight seasons. Get much more of a thrill seeing our young lads given a chance to shine & develop. Or little known prospects sourced from elsewhere taking a starring role.

7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

interesting move by the Huns signing Colak and Lawrence as their new forwards. Both players getting on a bit and the exact opposite of Aribro, Kent and Morelos signings

Colak scored 8 goals in 36 appearances last season, 5 coming in the champions league qualifiers of which 2 were against the huns. Looks like they’ve signed him on the back of his performances against them. 

22 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Colak scored 8 goals in 36 appearances last season, 5 coming in the champions league qualifiers of which 2 were against the huns. Looks like they’ve signed him on the back of his performances against them. 

Seems to have played well and scored a decent amount at Malmo before being recalled.