Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

40 goals in 74 games for Dundee Utd.

63 goals in in 74 games for Ayr Utd.

26 years old. 3 year contract. Scotland international.

He's split the Hearts fans and the point has been made about the top flight stats. But 103 goals in 148 games? With assists. In any league. He's worth a shot. We'll have paid nowhere near 500k. Believe he was played right MF in Belgium so ignoring that.

Some players just find a home and I've a funny feeling he'll thrive at Tynie.

I'm still saying we've a shot at Simms too. Just a feeling.

Ever the optimist. But otherwise what's the point. We've all got to believe in our teams.

Nobody fucking cares 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

He's split the Hearts fans and the point has been made about the top flight stats. But 103 goals in 148 games? With assists. In any league. He's worth a shot. We'll have paid nowhere near 500k. Believe he was played right MF in Belgium so ignoring that.

Ever the optimist. But otherwise what's the point. We've all got to believe in our teams.

No-one gives a fuck about your monologue word salads,  you hun bastard 

On 7/20/2022 at 7:17 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ebbe’s stats are like mini skirts quote springs to mind here. How many goals has he banged in over the last 2 years? 

• Upvote 1
On 7/20/2022 at 7:17 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

According to wiki;

Shankland's record in the SPFL reads 50 games, 8 goals. A strike rate of 0.17 goals/game.

In the last 3 years where he's played only top flight football here and in Belgium, he's scored 13 goals in 58 league games, a strike rate of 0.22 goals/game.

Christian Ramirez scored more top flight goals than Shankland has in his entire career in about 2 months last season ?

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

According to wiki;

Shankland's record in the SPFL reads 50 games, 8 goals. A strike rate of 0.17 goals/game.

In the last 3 years where he's played only top flight football here and in Belgium, he's scored 13 goals in 58 league games, a strike rate of 0.22 goals/game.

Christian Ramirez scored more top flight goals than Shankland has in his entire career in about 2 months last season ?

A defensive Dundee Utd. And played on the wing by Belgium's worst top flight team. These stats are misleading.

Anyone that doubts Shankland won't get goals as an out and out centre forward for Scotland's 3rd best team, supported by McKay, Grant and Forrest, is just being daft. We also remain keen to add further AMFs and CFs. I think the management team have recognised we need to be more offensive.

I confess I think the club could have brought in other players rather than Shankland, and the signing split our support, but he'll score goals.

I do think Aberdeen will be a totally different proposition to last year. But had a few conversations down here, and Hibs are a mess behind the scenes. From Hibs fans who know.

12 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I do think Aberdeen will be a totally different proposition to last year. 

You're signing duds like shankland whilst we are spending 500k on international strikers.

All summer been telling us to "know our place" now all of a sudden you're fucking shiting yourself.

Haha prick.

I think the jury is out on Shankland at this level, even if Hearts are a better team than Dundee United. 

He looked well off it at United at times and obviously couldn't cut it in Belgium. 

Could go either way but his history at this level makes him a serious doubt.  I think Boyce is a much better player. 

11 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A defensive Dundee Utd. And played on the wing by Belgium's worst top flight team. These stats are misleading.

Anyone that doubts Shankland won't get goals as an out and out centre forward for Scotland's 3rd best team, supported by McKay, Grant and Forrest, is just being daft. We also remain keen to add further AMFs and CFs. I think the management team have recognised we need to be more offensive.

I confess I think the club could have brought in other players rather than Shankland, and the signing split our support, but he'll score goals.

I do think Aberdeen will be a totally different proposition to last year. But had a few conversations down here, and Hibs are a mess behind the scenes. From Hibs fans who know.

In my humble opinion "Spaceship Heed" is a lazy signing by wee Robbie. Had plenty of chances at Dons but simply wasn't good enough. He's a lower league striker at best I'm afraid. 

Totally agree that Goodwin will do much, much better with the Dons and really good to hear that Hibs are a shambles. We moan about Cormack but the boy Gordon seems to be making a right dog's dinner of running Leith's "finest".

16 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Genuinely - who the fuck are they?  ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think the jury is out on Shankland at this level, even if Hearts are a better team than Dundee United. 

He looked well off it at United at times and obviously couldn't cut it in Belgium. 

Could go either way but his history at this level makes him a serious doubt.  I think Boyce is a much better player. 

The jury isn't  out, they have returned their verdict, that verdict is guilty. Guilty of being a striker who is only good in the lower leagues and flops repeatedly at a higher level. He won't score many this season. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I think Forrest is the younger, not as good brother of the one struggling to get a game for Timothy.

But aye....fuck knows who the other two are

Hearts trying to get a player out of the other Forrest brother is similar to Hibs trying the same with the other McGinn brother 

9 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Who are McKay, Grant and Forrest? ?‍♂️