Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 7/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Anyone that doubts Shankland won't get goals as an out and out centre forward for Scotland's 3rd best team, 

?????

Only Hearts fans think their club is the third best....  How depressing....

Even fans of arse cancer clubs like Falkirk will tell you their club is the best in the country. 

Fucking mentalists.  Truly.  Never change Jambos.

?????

18 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

There is no danger hearts finish above us this season. I suspect a fight to get into the top 6 for them. I don't think it's too much to say they faced little to no competition for 3rd last year. 

I think they'll be decent at times but it will be interesting to see how playing weekly European football for the best part of 3 months affects them. 

I'd also like to think we'll be better equipped to compete this year. 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

They were average last season. I’d like to think a few teams will actually challenge them this season. Complete embarrassment 4th down last season. Motherwell are currently representing the league in Europe and only won 2 or 3 games in 2022. 

Aye one of my mates was saying motherwell and united will do OK against Prague and Alkmaar. Fucking motherwell struggling even to make that round. Both were just abit less shite than the rest but neither are good sides. 

They both lost more than they won in the league. Says it all?

51 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye one of my mates was saying motherwell and united will do OK against Prague and Alkmaar. Fucking motherwell struggling even to make that round. Both were just abit less shite than the rest but neither are good sides. 

They both lost more than they won in the league. Says it all?

Teams with stature like Motherwell and United will struggle against any team in the qualifying rounds. They will be happy with the extra revenue generated by playing one qualifying game at home like a preseason match. Joke clubs representing Scotland in Europe. 

17 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Teams with stature like Motherwell and United will struggle against any team in the qualifying rounds. They will be happy with the extra revenue generated by playing one qualifying game at home like a preseason match. Joke clubs representing Scotland in Europe. 

Playing one qualifying round probably costs them money not makes them any so that’s a good thing 

27 minutes ago, thurso said:

Playing one qualifying round probably costs them money not makes them any so that’s a good thing 

How do you work that out? 

How does a bus to Ireland and a few hotel rooms cost more than the league placing prize money, home ticket takings, TV money and uefa prize money combined? 

3 hours ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Maybe a joke but they finished in qualifying places and deserve their place, you sound like a Hun or a Tim we attitude like that 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Huns have signed a top player in Yilmaz, how the fuck they convinced him to join them I've no idea!!! 

Apparently right into his flute, loves it, knew he would get personal tutoring here.

mans a flautist

44 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/elliot-anderson-ellis-simms-hearts-24602357

Aye. Brilliant ambition not being able to get the deals over the line cause you're skint/shite. Haha cunts. 

We lost out to Sunderland for Simms. 49k crowds and English money.

We lost out to the Newcastle first team squad retaining Anderson.

Sake Hearts. Unambitious and useless.

This could force Hearts to pay the £’s to get Ronan & save face with their support.

We need to get onto Wolves now, offer £300k & negotiate/meet them in middle at £400k, or I see this Ronan shambles being drawn out for a long time with us & hearts trying to offer the cunt more wages than he’s worth

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This could force Hearts to pay the £’s to get Ronan & save face with their support.

We need to get onto Wolves now, offer £300k & negotiate/meet them in middle at £400k, or I see this Ronan shambles being drawn out for a long time with us & hearts trying to offer the cunt more wages than he’s worth

Sure they said the money available was spent on shankland so wouldn't be paying for simms or ronan. We are in pole position if he's going to leave wolves permanently.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Well I'm only one Hearts fan. But you've summed me up. We've lost out on Simms and Anderson but even trying has set expectations. Both would have been loans. But all the same, we now need names and quality.

Robbie has said we're after a few positions but Joe Savage has emphasised specifically a pacey forward and another AMF as the two real areas of recruitment focus. I take from that it's these two we'll happily push the boat out for.

I agree Hearts may step things up with Ronan now. We've confirmed we're now actively pursuing other targets on back of Simms and Anderson not happening.

Aberdeen signings are creating their own fan pressure at Hearts too. Plus the imminent league start.

I think we'll still try for a top drawer loan in one of the two attacking roles.

• Haha 5