Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

SOTR knows something about tennis. He has obviously watched a lot of it on the telly. His judgement of the sport is comically ill thought out.

He has also demonstrated his total ignorance about Scottish football on a number of occasions.

Whether he is well connected at the club or not is of little consequence to me. You either ken what you are talking about, or you don't.

He falls squarely into the latter category.

Tup, I see myself more as a student of both sports, rather than an expert... I'm always trying to learn.

That's why I log on to AFC Chat regularly - to benefit from the pearls of your greater wisdom.

I think CalgaryDon has been playing too much Championship Manager and not actually watching any Scottish football whatsoever.

These sound like computer game based assessments, totally made up.

You canna beat attending a game and you won't know too much about any football team unless you watch them in action, in person.

Mark Kerr being a Champ Man legend speaks volumes on how much nonsense these things are.

What like is James Pickles in Champ Man?

At least Boyd and Foster have both put the boot into the swivel eyed fraudster immediately after leaving.

Kind of belies the myth that this man is the saviour of the huns, he's the same crook he has always been, with the same tactics.

Only this time everyone is seeing him coming a mile away.

I don't think he does.

How can anyone in Calgary, wherever the fuck that is, ken anything about on the ground blood and snotters Scottish football?

He joins a fair list of clueless expats it has to be said, none of them know what they are talking about, but love to patronise.

Woosh tup...

He doesn't, but claimed that he was in the know with people before when I challenged him, or his alter ego. I forget which one

At least Boyd and Foster have both put the boot into the swivel eyed fraudster immediately after leaving.

Kind of belies the myth that this man is the saviour of the huns, he's the same crook he has always been, with the same tactics.

Only this time everyone is seeing him coming a mile away.

That's Black now added to the list of released players slagging off the club

Greg Wylde signed for Plymouth. Also Daniel Donervon (spelling?) has signed for Wigan - IMO Quinn is a big Improvement on him and Anderson.

I've seen Andrew Davis play numerous times for Stoke several years back. He could be a coup of a signing. Kink is a good player although I believe he has been injured the majority of his time at Inverness. I saw him play twice for Middlesborough a few years back and he didn't look out of place. I'm not saying or have never said I'm an expert on players from down south - just happen to have watched these particular players several years ago.

Greg Wylde signed for Plymouth. Also Daniel Donervon (spelling?) has signed for Wigan - IMO Quinn is a big Improvement on him and Anderson.

I've seen Andrew Davis play numerous times for Stoke several years back. He could be a coup of a signing. Kink is a good player although I believe he has been injured the majority of his time at Inverness. I saw him play twice for Middlesborough a few years back and he didn't look out of place. I'm not saying or have never said I'm an expert on players from down south - just happen to have watched these particular players several years ago.

lol

On the topic of useless cunts from Man U, did anyone see that we had an ex player playing in the Man U Legends XI against Bayern Legends XI?

Ben fucking Thornley.

The Green final pin up boy, the day they had that poster in the Green Final was the day the Green Final finished for me.

Billy McKay possibly off to United for 100k

Just seen that on Utd Mad - 100k seems a bit of a steal. I wouldn't object to him arriving at Pittodrie this summer. I imagine if he is available - DM will be pursing this option. May or McKay? This would really wind up the Caley fans.