Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts bid for Everton's Beni Baningime in permanent move. 22 year old central midfielder with a year left on his contract. According to Liverpool Echo. 

Also Loic Damour ready to move to France for a year on loan with Le Mans, saving us £100k. According to Barry Anderson at The Scotsman.

Thingy Thanginimegig is far better. We’re after himinaw 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah apparently they really want to keep him & have offered him a 4 year deal on £35k. A week but he wants it rising year on year so he’s opting for Hearts in hope of getting move to bigger huns after on £10k a week.

Hmmm. Not sure what you're trying to say, or what joke you're trying to make. 

He's on £8k a week. Which has ruled out a number of League One clubs. We're still in for him though. Not sure how close we'll need to get to that figure given we're also supposedly paying a fee. But it's obvious Savage is trying to make a statement of intent. 

No idea if this is the boy to push the boat out for, especially given injuries, but Savage and our new Head of Recruitment, Lancefield, obviously feel he's a player and we need to back them. I still think our first choice was Campbell who went to Luton. I know we tried everything we could for him. But happy if we get this lad and willing to see why they rate him this much. I know Unsworth rated him highly for Everton U23s until his injuries. 

Happy to see new players arriving, if we get this over the line. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
8 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hmmm. Not sure what you're trying to say, or what joke you're trying to make. 

He's on £8k a week. Which has ruled out a number of League One clubs. We're still in for him though. Not sure how close we'll need to get to that figure given we're also supposedly paying a fee. But it's obvious Savage is trying to make a statement of intent. 

No idea if this is the boy to push the boat out for, especially given injuries, but Savage and our new Head of Recruitment, Lancefield, obviously feel he's a player and we need to back them. I still think our first choice was Campbell who went to Luton. I know we tried everything we could for him. But happy if we get this lad and willing to see why they rate him this much. I know Unsworth rated him highly for Everton U23s until his injuries. 

When did crisp packet hands leave St Mirren?

11 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts bid for Everton's Beni Baningime in permanent move. 22 year old central midfielder with a year left on his contract. According to Liverpool Echo. 

Also Loic Damour ready to move to France for a year on loan with Le Mans, saving us £100k. According to Barry Anderson at The Scotsman.

That’s 3rd division french le mans?. Found his level after you saying he was some signing in 2019, pele esk it was then, take it this new boy beni is like a young Messi, a thousand EPL clubs and Barca in for him but hearts beat them all to the signature. Etc etc etc yawn ??

file as shite if he does arrive 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I know Unsworth rated him highly for Everton U23s until his injuries. 

Fraser Hornby was very much touted as the next big thing at Everton and they then sold him to Reims for a reports £1.8M.

Did nothing of note when he was on loan here and although different players, don't count on him being a world beater especially if they are letting him go for peanuts

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Fraser Hornby was very much touted as the next big thing at Everton and they then sold him to Reims for a reports £1.8M.

Did nothing of note when he was on loan here and although different players, don't count on him being a world beater especially if they are letting him go for peanuts

In a nutshell.  If was any good he wouldn't be signing for Hearts

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Jamie McCart will be a Hibs player by this weekend. 
Decent signing.

The American winger, Mueller, also signing next week apparently, Hibs paying a fee to get him over earlier. 

Kerr is a lifelong Hibby, must be gutted they haven't come in for him

• Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Imagine getting a hardon over a cunt that, being honest, naebody has ever heard of. Desperado. 

The only players we've really heard of ya dafty are those playing in Scotland. Or multi millionaires in the top flight in England and across Europe. I'd never heard of Rudi Skacel. Or Brellier. Or Stephanie Adam. What was your indepth knowledge of Hans Gilhaus or Theo Snelders before they signed? 

Given the budget at our clubs, I'm happy with this signing. 

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The only players we've really heard of ya dafty are those playing in Scotland. Or multi millionaires in the top flight in England and across Europe. I'd never heard of Rudi Skacel. Or Brellier. Or Stephanie Adam. What was your indepth knowledge of Hans Gilhaus or Theo Snelders before they signed? 

Given the budget at our clubs, I'm happy with this signing. 

Is that Stephane Adam's daughter? 

• Haha 2