Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

? 

It would just be interesting to see how our signings compare to these world beaters Hearts are snapping up.

I really don't have much of a view as I don't know enough about them. Other than Brown. Who I'll say is an exceptional signing. Experience. Middle of the park. Leader of men. Fearless. Still got enough in the tank but I think it's his presence rather than ability. A great signing and Aberdeen needed a leader. 

As for us it's as much about who we're emptying. Roberts. White. Popescu. Damour. Zamal. Frear. All these guys were filling our squad with mediocrity. 

Cochrane. Ginnelly. Beni. Devlin. All suggest more youth, energy and quality. Maybe in an overall smaller squad. 

I'm not too keen on commenting til the next 5 games are done at least. 

Think Celtic will be weaker whilst Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts all stronger. Might be a more competitive league. I'm sure now we'll be up the right end though. 

Aberdeen at home is now a stand out. Feeling confident. Bookmark this. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I really don't have much of a view as I don't know enough about them. Other than Brown. Who I'll say is an exceptional signing. Experience. Middle of the park. Leader of men. Fearless. Still got enough in the tank but I think it's his presence rather than ability. A great signing and Aberdeen needed a leader. 

As for us it's as much about who we're emptying. Roberts. White. Popescu. Damour. Zamal. Frear. All these guys were filling our squad with mediocrity. 

Cochrane. Ginnelly. Beni. Devlin. All suggest more youth, energy and quality. Maybe in an overall smaller squad. 

I'm not too keen on commenting til the next 5 games are done at least. 

Think Celtic will be weaker whilst Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts all stronger. Might be a more competitive league. I'm sure now we'll be up the right end though. 

Aberdeen at home is now a stand out. Feeling confident. Bookmark this. 

I am very confident Ramirez will definitely be scoring against Hearts. 

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

6ft3 Juventus centre half Dario del Fabro joining the Jambos supposedly. 

We now play 3 at the back. Would expect him to play in the centre if he joins, Souttar on the right, we'll still be looking for a LCH. 

Aye Skins, lucky for you that Real Madrid and Barcelona have to shed players to meet ffp rules in Spain. 

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

6ft3 Juventus centre half Dario del Fabro joining the Jambos supposedly. 

We now play 3 at the back. Would expect him to play in the centre if he joins, Souttar on the right, we'll still be looking for a LCH. 

The ex killie player you mean? He’s never had a game in his life for juventus has he ???

since 2017 ?? nice try

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

The ex killie player you mean? He’s never had a game in his life for juventus has he ???

since 2017 ?? nice try

I'm still factually correct. 

Yes, was on loan at Killie and played with Stuart Findlay. Killie fans rated him. 

Think he'd be a good signing if we get him. Good in the air. Comfy on the ball. Not the fastest but Souttar is there. 

Get the impression Neilson is trying to copy St Johnstone's McCart, Gordon, Kerr at the back. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'm still factually correct. 

Yes, was on loan at Killie and played with Stuart Findlay. Killie fans rated him. 

Think he'd be a good signing if we get him. Good in the air. Comfy on the ball. Not the fastest but Souttar is there. 

Get the impression Neilson is trying to copy St Johnstone's McCart, Gordon, Kerr at the back. 

“Trying to copy” St Johnstone.

Tinpot hun cunt. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

.....4....5....100000000000000000000000000000. Just......not.......happening

If he does well the next few months and obv remains fit then it might be us he gets linked with. 

We should be able to pick him up for a reasonable price at the end of the season after Hearts have been relegated yet again.