Jump to content
CalgaryDon

Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Recommended Posts

Good signing for Motherwell with them getting Connor Shields.

Share this post


Link to post

Curtis Main signing for St Mirren apparently.

If that happens, let that be the one thing that rules out Goodwin ever being Dons boss. 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Curtis Main signing for St Mirren apparently.

If that happens, let that be the one thing that rules out Goodwin ever being Dons boss. 

You'd have to question anyones judgement if they signed him. 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Curtis Main signing for St Mirren apparently.

If that happens, let that be the one thing that rules out Goodwin ever being Dons boss. 

Main and Brophy dream team. McInnes would be moist at that.

Share this post


Link to post

St Mirren sign Kiltie on a free.

So much for that plan to persuade them to take Kennedy.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

St Mirren sign Kiltie on a free.

So much for that plan to persuade them to take Kennedy.

Kiltie more of a replacement for McGrath in the middle of the park.....Still time for Kennedy to join them as part of that deal..

Share this post


Link to post

I see Dundee United have appointed Thomas Courts as manager 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Kiltie more of a replacement for McGrath in the middle of the park.....Still time for Kennedy to join them as part of that deal..

Kiltie might be more of a replacement for Durmus, who’s left them. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I see Dundee United have appointed Thomas Courts as manager 🤣

And?

Share this post


Link to post

I would have thought who would be more appropriate 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Kiltie might be more of a replacement for Durmus, who’s left them. 
 

Kiltie isn't an out and out winger like Durmus. Generally plays in the hole behind the striker. 

Share this post


Link to post

St Mirren been busy today - Curtis Main, Greg Kiltie and Scott Tanser all signed up.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Kiltie isn't an out and out winger like Durmus. Generally plays in the hole behind the striker. 

Hopefully a replacement for McGrath then 😉

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Kiltie isn't an out and out winger like Durmus. Generally plays in the hole behind the striker. 

Completely agree, he has always looked better as a ten aff a striker, playing in the hole. Boys never a winger, drifts in too much

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hopefully a replacement for McGrath then 😉

And hopefully Kennedy going as part of that deal.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

James Wilson signed by Port Vale.

remember the pant pishing that was going on when we first got a £30k a week striker from Man Utd (i may have let a small dribble go myself) shame the loon never managed to get back to the level that his early career showed i guess he did nothing at Salford either if its Port Vale or the dole. 

Share this post


Link to post

Arsenal are set to offer 5 million for Doig. Porteous could be on his way to Galatasaray for 1 million plus add ons.

I wonder if we were after Daniel Mackay. Apparently he's the next Ryan Christie.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Arsenal are set to offer 5 million for Doig. Porteous could be on his way to Galatasaray for 1 million plus add ons.

I wonder if we were after Daniel Mackay. Apparently he's the next Ryan Christie.

Did Mackay not go to Hibs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yes.

He did use past tense to be fair. 

Oh aye so he did. 

Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Arsenal are set to offer 5 million for Doig. Porteous could be on his way to Galatasaray for 1 million plus add ons.

I wonder if we were after Daniel Mackay. Apparently he's the next Ryan Christie.

ICT have 4 players in the International U21s. Roddy McGregor, Robbie Deas, Cameron Harper and the Hibs bound McKay. We should be sniffing about there.

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

ICT have 4 players in the International U21s. Roddy McGregor, Robbie Deas, Cameron Harper and the Hibs bound McKay. We should be sniffing about there.

Far too young,  we're only looking at over 30s.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

ICT have 4 players in the International U21s. Roddy McGregor, Robbie Deas, Cameron Harper and the Hibs bound McKay. We should be sniffing about there.

Should we be concerned that we have no players in that squad? 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Should we be concerned that we have no players in that squad? 

Ferguson too old now?

Other than him, no real surprise none of our players selected.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Ferguson too old now?

Other than him, no real surprise none of our players selected.

It is a concern though, WHY don't we have any decent u21s ?  We need to be having at least one player coming through a year really, that is good enough for us and national youth team. 

 

Ramsey might get a chance if the young hun is now in the senior team.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, G31DON said:

It is a concern though, WHY don't we have any decent u21s ?  We need to be having at least one player coming through a year really, that is good enough for us and national youth team. 

 

Ramsey might get a chance if the young hun is now in the senior team.

It should be viewed as a major concern to Aberdeen that there is nobody from within their ranks thought worthy of being called up.

Unless there is some reason we're not aware of as to why some players have not been selected. 

Campbell should be kicking himself that he's not been selected. Thought he might've gotten in after run of games at the tail end of the season.

He's maybe recognised that he needs to be better as he seems to have spent the last few weeks doing extra training which is good to see. Big season for him coming up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

It should be viewed as a major concern to Aberdeen that there is nobody from within their ranks thought worthy of being called up.

Unless there is some reason we're not aware of as to why some players have not been selected. 

Campbell should be kicking himself that he's not been selected. Thought he might've gotten in after run of games at the tail end of the season.

He's maybe recognised that he needs to be better as he seems to have spent the last few weeks doing extra training which is good to see. Big season for him coming up.

 

Archie Mair is a product of our academy and starts in goal. The captain of U21 Wales side is also a product of our youth academy.
 

Looking at squad Campbell surely has to be in there. Very few in that squad have played the number of first team games he has in SPL. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

It should be viewed as a major concern to Aberdeen that there is nobody from within their ranks thought worthy of being called up.

Unless there is some reason we're not aware of as to why some players have not been selected. 

Campbell should be kicking himself that he's not been selected. Thought he might've gotten in after run of games at the tail end of the season.

He's maybe recognised that he needs to be better as he seems to have spent the last few weeks doing extra training which is good to see. Big season for him coming up.

 

Aye ive seen on social media that he is training at banks o dee, and one day he flew past me (ellon road) on the bike so he's putting in the effort

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/11/2021 at 11:43 PM, Tord31 said:

 one day he flew past me (ellon road) on the bike so he's putting in the effort

He was trying to catch the offsales. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...