Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ffs. WHS would be suicidal if we signed Souttar ?

Would certainly make hm think twice about coming on here posting again

Are you drunk? 

Souttar if he stays fit will go for £5m to England. His own ambitions will also hardly be met by any move from Hearts to Aberdeen. 

You're better than spouting this nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Are you drunk? 

Souttar if he stays fit will go for £5m to England. His own ambitions will also hardly be met by any move from Hearts to Aberdeen. 

Is he not in his last year, Skins? Or did he sign a new contract. 

Big year for Souttar I think. Needs to try and stay fit for more than a few months at a time or he'll never be able to progress further. 

Almost 25 now. Nae a young loon anymore 

11 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Are you drunk? 

He is a Dons fan and comes from a big Dons family. If you think a guy with his injury record will fetch anything near £5M then you are even more stupid than you make out

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is he not in his last year, Skins? Or did he sign a new contract. 

Big year for Souttar I think. Needs to try and stay fit for more than a few months at a time or he'll never be able to progress further. 

Almost 25 now. Nae a young loon anymore 

Yeah contract up May 2022. He's been with us 5 years and loves the club. Who have supported him and his injuries throughout. 

Everyone knows that a fully fit Souttar will leave Hearts eventually. I genuinely feel he's EPL material. He's quick, tall, aggressive, comfortable with the ball and a great guy with no off field baggage. He's another 5 to 6 years in him before the pace starts to go. 

Hearts have opened negotiations but I dunno. I'd imagine his agent will be keen it's not too long, or has clauses. He's now in his prime years. 

Funny that Souttar at Hearts and Boyle at Hibs are Aberdonians but never been anywhere near Aberdeen FC. 

9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Yeah contract up May 2022. He's been with us 5 years and loves the club. Who have supported him and his injuries throughout. 

Everyone knows that a fully fit Souttar will leave Hearts eventually. I genuinely feel he's EPL material. He's quick, tall, aggressive, comfortable with the ball and a great guy with no off field baggage. He's another 5 to 6 years in him before the pace starts to go. 

Hearts have opened negotiations but I dunno. I'd imagine his agent will be keen it's not too long, or has clauses. He's now in his prime years. 

Funny that Souttar at Hearts and Boyle at Hibs are Aberdonians but never been anywhere near Aberdeen FC. 

The Dundee clubs snapped up a few young local boys during that period. 

Hopefully changed days now. 

31 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Wrong as usual, Boyle has been on trial twice at Pittodrie and neither Craig Brown or Mcinnes fancied him

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The hun with factually incorrect pish.

Again.

Go away 

Ben Woodburn, 21, Liverpool, ACMF. In you come lad. ????

A central MF 3 of Beni Beningime, Cameron Devlin and Ben Woodburn is a huge upgrade for us on Andy Halliday and Co. 

Major coup if we can land this one. Yes he's lost his way but if he hadn't, he'd be nowhere near Scottish football. Like Beni this could be a gem that needs game time and confidence. 

Savage has totally overhauled our approach to recruitment and our standards. Get him or no, shows where we're aiming. 

48 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A central MF 3 of Beni Beningime, Cameron Devlin and Ben Woodburn is a huge upgrade for us on Andy Halliday and Co. 

Major coup if we can land this one. Yes he's lost his way but if he hadn't, he'd be nowhere near Scottish football. Like Beni this could be a gem that needs game time and confidence. 

Savage has totally overhauled our approach to recruitment and our standards. Get him or no, shows where we're aiming. 

@Bebo bring the dildos back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We have signed Jack Gurr and Teddy Jenks.

Shows where we're aiming.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Souter looked really poor in the cup game against Celtic.

check out the highlights and point out 1 thing he does well? (He’s no 4)

On that showing, he English conference league at best

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Fuck off 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Aye. Bottom 6. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Cool. You'll be disappointed IF he signs.

I'm not convinced but fair fucks if he does. Not going to Hearts is based on, who the fuck wants to be relegated?

Fuck off you hun cunt.

Cheers. 

PS In Edinburgh Roberts are called Bob. Roberts are called Roberto nowhere. Cos it's shit patter. Fuck off too Roberto. 

26 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Important  goal v livi. Looks to drive or thread passes where possible. For the limited game time he’s had, I think he has potential.

It was a decent goal for sure, but the rest of his contributions when he's been on the field for us just leads me to believe that he yet another in a long line of English youngsters sent up to various SPL clubs from EPL/Championship sides with a view to getting a regular game to further their "development". But who it quickly transpires are no better than any of the local youngsters and struggle to get any regular game time quite simply because they aren't good enough. Even Maddison struggled for game time with us towards the end of his loan, although playing him out of his favoured position certainly didn't help matters.