Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not remotely worried about that. 
I’d have been seriously underwhelmed by us signing him 

Some folk are underwhelmed by every signing we make. 

I'm not suggesting we shit ourselves. Just posted it because they've moved quickly to bring in cover up front. 

He can play right across the front line so might be a handy option for them to have off the bench. 

11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We need a bit of forward planning ourselves. 

Interesting listening to the Cormack/Wicks podcast with Martin Stone yesterday where without naming Jamie McGrath, he says there is no way we are paying £400k for any player out of contract next summer.

Whilst I expect a busy last 10 days of the windows, it’s been a hap hazard window for us so far, really unbalanced squad

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Interesting listening to the Cormack/Wicks podcast with Martin Stone yesterday where without naming Jamie McGrath, he says there is no way we are paying £400k for any player out of contract next summer.

Whilst I expect a busy last 10 days of the windows, it’s been a hap hazard window for us so far, really unbalanced squad

They say that about McGrath…. But I imagine we’ll be wanting about £750k for Hedges having allegedly rejected £500k 

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I'm living in hope that there's still a deal to be done there, particularly with the Kennedy switch to St Mirren not being announced yet. 

15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm living in hope that there's still a deal to be done there, particularly with the Kennedy switch to St Mirren not being announced yet. 

You have to wonder why they haven't announced it yet? Have we maybe pulled the plug on it considering the injuries? Delayed because Goodwin has Covid and Kennedy needs to self isolate if he's been in contact. St Mirren supporting mate of mine reckons they don't want him anymore. They were in for him but have decided to move on to someone else. 

12 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Exactly the type of signing I hope we avoid, no fillers allowed 

To be fair he’s better than the wolves pile of muck we are getting!, if he’s not a filler then what is?. Would rather have got hendry and he’s pish. great ambition dons