We Need A Modern Day Albert Kidd

That is better than drinking?

It's a bit more complicated than that min, but yes, doing something constructive is better than going out and getting wasted and blowing all the money you've just earned.

That's just something I've picked up over the years, from experience.

It wasn't a case of biting. We were fucked over in that game, but it didn't cost us. Even though Celtic beat us 3 times this season, the games against St Mirren and Dundee x 2 fucked us up even more.

The Celtic games are irrelevant in my thinking of HOW we fucked up the league.

+2

+2

+2

Those games where we drew puts us within 2 points, we play them again and if we beat them we'd be 1 clear and on for the league. Man United used to win the league rarely beating their top 4 rivals, those top 4 rivals threw the league away by losing to the dross that is also within the league.

The Celtic game away was deflating but we were given hope again and we fucked it up again (Dundee). As I say, the games against the teams we should have been beating especially at home are the ones that stick in my memory, not the games against Celtic.

Come 9.35pm, it'll be over. I'm not clinging to that pish hope that we have deluded ourselves with for too long. 2nd is a good season for us, and we're more than capable of winning the league, next season is the telling one - no bad start to the season and we'll have it wrapped up by February.

Thing is though. winning one of the Celtic games would have us within 2 points of Celtic and a potential "proper" league decider on the 10th. Two draws in the Celtic games where we could have drawn would have us equal top at the moment, only behind on goal difference.

Dons to beat United and Celtic.

St Johnstone to beat Celtic through a Dave Mackay thunderbolt, again.

Dons to beat Dundee and St Johnstone.

and then step up the modern day Albert Kidd none other than Graeme Shinnie who grabs a double at Celtic Park to hand Aberdeen the title.

In an ironic twist Doncaster didnt actually order a helicopter for helicopter sunday and McInnes instructs Shinnie to lift the trophy at Parkhead on behalf of the Dons and brings it up the road to celebrate!!

• Upvote 1

Cringing at people going out drinking after work on a Friday then proudly boasting you are off to inflate 50 footballs is the biggest crease I've had on AFC chat for a while

I went out for a cycle cause I'm an athlete

You must lead a sheltered existence.

Have a few drinks and loosen up ffs min.

Dons to beat United and Celtic.

St Johnstone to beat Celtic through a Dave Mackay thunderbolt, again.

Dons to beat Dundee and St Johnstone.

and then step up the modern day Albert Kidd none other than Graeme Shinnie who grabs a double at Celtic Park to hand Aberdeen the title.

In an ironic twist Doncaster didnt actually order a helicopter for helicopter sunday and McInnes instructs Shinnie to lift the trophy at Parkhead on behalf of the Dons and brings it up the road to celebrate!!

Fantastic. I hope I dream that tonight if nothing else.