The "dan Ward Is A Legend" Thread

I think folk are getting a bit carried away with the praise for Ward. Undoubtedly he looks like he may be the best keeper we've had for a few years but that doesn't take much!

I'm not 100% convinced by him yet and can't get that crazy moment in Macedonia out of my head when, well I'm not sure what he was playing at but Quinn saved his embarrassment with a last ditch tackle with the goal wide open.

Here's hoping he carries on improving as he could be a huge asset to us this season and gain us valuable points.

Aye, the bit where it bounced in a massive fucking divot in the ground and took him by surprise. Get Ward to fuck!

• Upvote 1

Aye, the bit where it bounced in a massive fucking divot in the ground and took him by surprise. Get Ward to fuck!

Pretty sure he expected it to roll out of play but the Macedonian lad managed to get to it. You're blaming a divot? You must be a keeper as well.

The ball didn't hit a divot, the ground totally goes from under his left foot. Just a problem with physics, not the goalkeeper's quality.

First time seeing Ward at the United game and was very impressed. Seemed to command his area well which I feel we've been lacking in the last 15 years.

Players seem comfortable playing with him which is always a good sign.

Its a taken a couple of years but I'm glad to see the McInnes has realised one of our major failings.

• 1 year later...