The "dan Ward Is A Legend" Thread

Pardon?

This thread

Danny Ward

Might look a bit foolish in a few months… Get this lad signed up now, clearly Rogers hasn't a clue what talent looks like… 5 year contract etc etc etc...

Had a shaky first game but pretty much saved us on Thursday and I reckon once he's played a few games understanding and marshalling the defence he'll be great for us. Also a bonus that he doesn't have crisp packets for hands and isn't from Paisley…

Taylor's missus

Like two widely-spaced balloons on an ironing board.

CHUrmcJUAAAADmk.jpg

Back to Danny Ward

What about Danny Ward though eh?!

Danny Ward in today's Sun:

Its been an unbelievable journey for meand Aberdeen and Derek McInnes have played their part in that, no doubt at all.

Aberdeen was massive for me. Everything from the playing time to the exposure I got. Ive got nothing but praise for my time at Aberdeen and also the Scottish League. I enjoyed my time there.

I think Scottish football is really underrated and people dont really understand the qualities they have in the game in Scotland.

I was lucky because I was at a big club who gave me a chance and I would like to think that during my short stay there it was good for me and the club too. I would have liked to have stayed longer than just six months.

Derek McInnes and David Wagner are two very good managers in their own right. David has come from Germany and he has different ways he has different training styles and he is very enthusiastic. He is cut from the exact same mould as Jurgen Klopp they are very similar.

Derek is also an extremely good manager like those two. He is very, very meticulous and I will always be grateful to him and Tony Docherty and goalkeeping coach Gordon Marshall.

They put their faith in me at a club like Aberdeen, which was huge for me because I had only played a couple of games previously in League Two. It was a huge show of faith.

Derek is a hugely talented manager and I know he will continue to do really well in the game.

He said: I watched the Scottish Cup Final and I was heartbroken by the way it ended. I still have a lot of close friends up at the club. But thats football.

Things fell the right way for us at Wembley and it could have happened to Aberdeen too.

It was a great experience for me at Pittodrie because I went to places like Macedonia and Kazakhstan and we set a new record for wins in a row. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. They have brilliant fans and its a well run club who gave me my chance.

Aberdeen will always have a special place in my heart."

• Upvote 3